DVC Resort Images for Signature Lines

Just wanted to say thank you!!!

This computer illiterate finally figured it out.

Yipee!!

Pam

Caskbill said:
Notice:

If you just want to TEST your signature, do not do it here, but instead go to the TEST board which is intended for that purpose. You can find it as a sub-forum under the Tech Support Board.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Feel free to post to this thread if you have something to say regarding the thread topic itself.

Thanks

I'm just causing all kinds of problems..... just call me the DIS Troublemaker! Hrmm... maybe that's what I should put on my tagline. :rotfl2:

Hey vascubaguy,

Thanks for the image, but now I wonder where they went? It may be just me, but mine disappeared, and now I can't see any of them in this thread.

Thanks!

I can not see them either. Did we get caught or something? :confused3

Ok, wait, now I can see them. Sorry, had to edit this in.

Around 9:43AM my ISP posted that they were having some issues with the personal webpage server but their techs are working on it and will hopefully have it back up and running soon.

vascubaguy said:
Around 9:43AM my ISP posted that they were having some issues with the personal webpage server but their techs are working on it and will hopefully have it back up and running soon.

Just posted a thread on this! Thought we got them taken away! :) I do NOT know what I am talking about technically, so forgive me if this sounds ridiculous, but could it be there are too many of us with the images now and we are sucking away bandwidth or something like that? :confused3

Divamomto3 said:
Just posted a thread on this! Thought we got them taken away! :) I do NOT know what I am talking about technically, so forgive me if this sounds ridiculous, but could it be there are too many of us with the images now and we are sucking away bandwidth or something like that? :confused3
Our use here on the DIS of those images is not a problem. It takes many hundreds of people simultaneously hammering a web server to bring it to its knees. :badpc: Plus it's possible to cache parts of web pages locally so it's quite possible that many of the requests to display those images here on the DIS get satisfied from a saved local copy of the image, depending upon how the DIS boards are set up.

Bottom line: don't worry. We didn't cause vascubaguy's ISP's problems.

Nope, you guys didn't cause any of the problems.

I have no idea what specifically is wrong, but as Ophelia moves over near us, there is a possibility there could be more interruptions (hopefully not).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter