DVC Quality Assurance Dept

HNElle

Earning My Ears
Hi! Is anyone else struggling to reach someone in this department? I’m calling the number that was given to us (1-800-782-6767) and although we’ve been calling today during their business hours, it keeps saying they’re unavailable. Is this typical? I’m not sure if I should keep trying for another day or so or just tell my guide. We need their remote notarization service. Even if we get it notarized ourselves, we would still need to reach someone at this # to get the FedEx label.

Are you doing a loan?

Have you looked in to the extended payment terms then charging to the Disney VISA or a 0% APR promo card?

Hi! Is anyone else struggling to reach someone in this department? I’m calling the number that was given to us (1-800-782-6767) and although we’ve been calling today during their business hours, it keeps saying they’re unavailable. Is this typical? I’m not sure if I should keep trying for another day or so or just tell my guide. We need their remote notarization service. Even if we get it notarized ourselves, we would still need to reach someone at this # to get the FedEx label.
Although it has been about 5 weeks since we called to arrange our payments with QA, I got right through. I called right at 9 when they opened.

Leave a message with the information they ask you to include on the recording. They called me back within an hour this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter