DVC Parking/BWV - Question

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Hi there. On our next WDW trip, we'll be staying offsite (at the Gaylord Plams), but we would like to spend an evening at the Boardwalk. By showing our DVC member card (lacking a WDW parking permit), will they let us in without a 3-hour parking permit? I assume with Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance they would? Also, will we be able to use the complimentary valet parking?

Thanks!

Self-parking is tough to find at the BW - even for those staying at the BWI or BWV. That's especially so from late afternoon until after Illuminations lets out.

My advice is to bring a few dollars for a tip and plan on using the valet parking. Except for New Year's Eve, I don't recall that ever being full.

Best wishes -

It depends on when you're going.....evidently as busier times the parking can be a problem...we invariably go during slow times, and the BWV lot is frequently less than half full. And the self parking lot across the street in another option...if its open to the public...we seen it closed to guests. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter