DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

I think that every night around 7:30 there will be some sort of Halloween program in the atrium. There should be a pumpkin tree in the atrium that looks better every day. It’s my opinion, but this will definitely be more DVC than Halloween!

Was originally given early dinning. Debated it as we have always done late dinning. Called DVC and they switched us to late dinning without batting an eye. Seeing several categories still available so does not look like cruise is full a month out. My DW is searching for door decoration ideas. I used to have a great link to door magnet ideas but since pinterest started now everyone charges for them. Went back to my old link and it linked me to pinterest and etsy :(
Where are you seeing availability? Or is that what a CM says? On the DVC website it just says 'limited availability' for all categories except concierge which is showing sold out.

We had inquired about a veranda when the site said Limited, and were told none were available.

do we get costumes"
We got an email mid-August , mine arrived August 14, that talked About this being a Halloween cruise and to bring costumes-

You'll want to make room for your costume, as we'll be celebrating Halloween on the High Seas with themed offerings during your sailing.

Halloween on the High Seas is a fleet-wide celebration that includes themed events and activities along with a costume contest for adult Guests and Mickey's Mouse-Querade Party for children.

Though not required, we encourage Guests of all ages to bring along their costumes and join in our Halloween celebration. From spellbinding stories, fun-filled family entertainment and yummy treats, we've tried to think of everything to make these voyages special. While there will be themed activities throughout the cruise, on one day, trick-or-treat bags will be available to collect candy at a special party. On this same day, prizes will be awarded to our adult costume contest participants based on the following categories:

Most DisneyMost Spooky
Best GroupMost Original

Additional information on themed events, times and locations will be available onboard in the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App.

Please remember that while all Guests are invited to wear costumes, masks that completely cover a person's face may only be worn when standing still at character photo locations and must be carried when moving around the ship. We also ask that you choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive. To avoid any disappointment or delay in the boarding process, please refrain from bringing toys or props that resemble guns, knives or other related implements, as these items will not be allowed onboard.

We purchased a veranda room a couple of days ago and were told that the Disney Cruise Line confirmation number will be available in a week. Did others have the same experience?
Good for you!
We have oceanview and about 5 months ago, we thought we would like a veranda. Nothing was available.

We’re you on a waitlist?

working on port excursions :( I know I know waited to long but finances not great right now. Night cruise only one spot left ugh, island drive one spot left ugh. LOL thought we had what we wanted but then clicked it for 2 and nope :( I am gonna check daily. DW really wants to see pink sand so thinking taxi/bus to horseshoe ? Anyone doing non disney excursions? Thoughts suggestions?

working on port excursions :( I know I know waited to long but finances not great right now. Night cruise only one spot left ugh, island drive one spot left ugh. LOL thought we had what we wanted but then clicked it for 2 and nope :( I am gonna check daily. DW really wants to see pink sand so thinking taxi/bus to horseshoe ? Anyone doing non disney excursions? Thoughts suggestions?
Good idea to check back daily, folks seems to be finalizing and changing decisions, as over the past few weeks what is available vs sold out changes often. Though I can’t see how many open spots....

I think I’m going to attempt a bus to the Gibbs lighthouse on our second day, as I really want to climb up to the top which none of the Disney tours will do.

Here is a link to some info on Bermuda taxi tours which may be helpful if you go this route.

https://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_0002a7.htm

Good idea to check back daily, folks seems to be finalizing and changing decisions, as over the past few weeks what is available vs sold out changes often. Though I can’t see how many open spots....

I think I’m going to attempt a bus to the Gibbs lighthouse on our second day, as I really want to climb up to the top which none of the Disney tours will do.

Here is a link to some info on Bermuda taxi tours which may be helpful if you go this route.

https://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_0002a7.htm
Thank you for suggestion. The only reason I know how many seats were left is I tried to book them for the 2 of us and site said unavailable. So booked it for one of us and it gave it to that person then was listed as sold out on the DCL site. Hoping someone bails on island drive and evening cruise.

Thank you for suggestion. The only reason I know how many seats were left is I tried to book them for the 2 of us and site said unavailable. So booked it for one of us and it gave it to that person then was listed as sold out on the DCL site. Hoping someone bails on island drive and evening cruise.
Have you looked at the Scenic South Shore Drive? It is not as long as the Bermuda Island Drive but does go to some of the same places along with a couple that are not mentioned in the Island Drive description. Maybe an alternative or backup plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!