DVC Member Exclusive: Disney Wish Sailing 14 June 2022

People on the FB group for this cruise are reporting that the cruise has appeared for some of them at disneycruise.com. Mine hasn't appeared yet, but hopefully soon.
Thanks! Mine is now showing up, along with finally the 2022 Alaska member cruise. I had to look for it in a different (for me) place - the toggle between reservations used to be in the center of the reservations page but is now on the upper right as a drop-down. It was not intuitive to me at first when I logged in this morning.

Thanks! Mine is now showing up, along with finally the 2022 Alaska member cruise. I had to look for it in a different (for me) place - the toggle between reservations used to be in the center of the reservations page but is now on the upper right as a drop-down. It was not intuitive to me at first when I logged in this morning.
Do you see it in the app? Or on the DCL web page?

Do you see it in the app? Or on the DCL web page?
DCL webpage. The app hasn’t shown my reservations for a couple of weeks now…I thought it was only me, but saw a similar report on the DCL Blog so I think I’ll have to reach out to Disney to find out why it is broken. Can’t sail if the app is not working !

I used the "Contact Us" option on the DCL website earlier this morning and about 2 hours later I got an email with our reservation number for the cruise. I was able to link it and can now see it on the website and app.

Thank you Erionm, I too contacted DCL this weekend using the "Contact Us" option and about 4 hours later I heard back from them. I got my reservation number and linked the cruise. Thank You again.

Jennifer

Thank you Erionm, I too contacted DCL this weekend using the "Contact Us" option and about 4 hours later I heard back from them. I got my reservation number and linked the cruise. Thank You again.

Jennifer
I did the same and got an email with my reservation number. It’s now listed in my reservations!

My reservation showed up automatically when I logged into the DCL website and clicked on my reservations, check there first so you don’t have to call and wait on hold to get the number.

My reservation showed up automatically when I logged into the DCL website and clicked on my reservations, check there first so you don’t have to call and wait on hold to get the number.
Ours didn’t, and I didn’t call, I used the “contact” feature, sent them an email. They then sent the reservation number. I had to log in, give my birthdate and reservation number and THEN it showed up.

Still, in the reservation list it doesn’t actually describe the cruise. It simply states Disney Wish. All the other reservations have a description like “ 5 night Western Caribbean.” Does yours have a description?

Ours didn’t, and I didn’t call, I used the “contact” feature, sent them an email. They then sent the reservation number. I had to log in, give my birthdate and reservation number and THEN it showed up.

Still, in the reservation list it doesn’t actually describe the cruise. It simply states Disney Wish. All the other reservations have a description like “ 5 night Western Caribbean.” Does yours have a description?
No mine doesn’t have a description either just the dates, reservation number and the cabin number.

No mine doesn’t have a description either just the dates, reservation number and the cabin number.
Mine shows the same thing, only reservation and cabin number, for both this one and the DVC member cruise to Alaska in August. I’m wondering if it is because it is a DVC cruise where the details are not in the normal DCL system, thus those details re cruise duration & destination don’t show up in the heading on the website or in the DCL app. I do see the cruise itinerary details when I look at My Plans under each reservation in the app; I’m not looking at the website at the moment to check there.

Mine shows the same thing, only reservation and cabin number, for both this one and the DVC member cruise to Alaska in August. I’m wondering if it is because it is a DVC cruise where the details are not in the normal DCL system, thus those details re cruise duration & destination don’t show up in the heading on the website or in the DCL app. I do see the cruise itinerary details when I look at My Plans under each reservation in the app; I’m not looking at the website at the moment to check there.
Ok, I will check that!

Well mine has not shown up and I have emailed 2x to get the reservation number. After several days someone got back to me saying they could not email conf. numbers. And included a link to do a survey on my experience. Well, the link was not clickable and copy paste resulted in an error message. No one responded to the second email. Beyond pissed with them about this and a bunch of other things.

Well mine has not shown up and I have emailed 2x to get the reservation number. After several days someone got back to me saying they could not email conf. numbers. And included a link to do a survey on my experience. Well, the link was not clickable and copy paste resulted in an error message. No one responded to the second email. Beyond pissed with them about this and a bunch of other things.
If you are the lead person, I guess I would call DVC then. I was not the lead. In my email, I gave DCL all the information I could think of, my birthday, my CC number, dates.

Last edited:
If you are the lead person, I guess I would call DVC then. I was not the lead. In my email, I gave DCL all the information I could think of, my birthday, my CC number, dates.
What he said was they were not allowed to email that information and obviously from the comments here that is not true. I also used the contact us link.

What he said was they were not allowed to email that information and obviously from the comments here that is not true. I also used the contact us link.
Wow. I guess I would start with DVC now. Maybe DVC Chat could tell you what to do! This must be frustrating for you. I know how I felt with nothing to show we were booked!

Did you mention that it was the DVC charter in your request? If you do, DCL will not give you the information. When I used to contact form us to get our confirmation number, the only other information I provided was Ship, Sail Date and Stateroom.

My CC club page HAD the stateroom number but not the reservation number. I had given that too in the email I sent DCL, besides the dates, my birthday and my CC number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter