• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC item on E-Bay

Interesting. My best guess would be that is a prop from the DVC kiosk in AK, near where the Stitch meet & greet is...I think that area had a minor rehab/redesign about a year ago.

Chuck S said:
Interesting. My best guess would be that is a prop from the DVC kiosk in AK, near where the Stitch meet & greet is...I think that area had a minor rehab/redesign about a year ago.
Either that or someone stole and is now reselling it.

I think this is DISNEY surplus I've seen some other stuff that has been sold and they have alot of others .
If stolen there is a whole lot of stuff listed up.

I agree it is probably legit Disney surplus.

Chuck S said:
I agree it is probably legit Disney surplus.

It is legit Disney surplus. They have a store/warehouse in Orlando where they sell Disney surplus. They had a monorail section there recently. This particular item has been on ebay at least four or five times. They started at $129 the first couple go arounds.

Pinmaniac said:
It is legit Disney surplus. They have a store/warehouse in Orlando where they sell Disney surplus.

I would LOVE to go shopping...do you have any more details?

www.mousesurplus.com

I have always wanted to drop by, but haven't made it yet. Earlier this year they were selling full bedroom sets from the Poly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter