Dvc help

Lovelife85

Earning My Ears
So Iam form Bristol 37 m gf and a 3 year old

We have just got back from all stars had a wicked time

My question is
So the Dvc just say it cost me £30000 just number

Dose any one have a brake down on air line park tickits transport and any hidden costs please

I'd you haven't already, I'd suggest to start from this post:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-dvc-resource-center-updated-december-2021.3592815/
You'll get most of the info you need about DVC there.

DVC is a way to get a discount for a room in a Deluxe resort, nothing more.
So you'll still have every other cost: flight, tickets, food, transport. You're just back so you should already have a good idea, but also consider that with DVC you won't qualify for other offers like free dining, dining credits and so on.
Very few people really save with DVC. If you compare it with an AllStars than you will certainly spend more, but you'll upgrade to nicer resorts. Even people who usually pay for deluxe resort usually spend more, because they book 1 or 2 bedrooms or because they go more often.
I don't see DVC as a way to save money, but as a way to get better vacations.

Hi @Lovelife85, I’m just down the road from you in Bath, hello neighbour!

We have been resale DVC members for just over 3 years now and have managed to go twice already. Like you we have a young family as well.

As Zavandor has said it’s just a discounted deluxe resort stay, probably similar to what you would pay for a moderate.

As Zavandor also suggested, we have also taken a fancy to 1 bedroom rooms which are roughly double the amount of points of a studio. That door to the bedroom and washing machine are a godsend though, especially with a 2 year old though and not having to sit in the dark all evening!

I would suggest you start with looking at resale first, it is very hard for us UK residents to make it worth while purchasing direct from Disney.

If you have any questions, chuck them at me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter