DVC Discount for Premier Annual Pass?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
My husband and I are planning two trips to WDW and one trip to DLR next year. Our Annual Passes expire in October, so we have to renew them for our next trip to WDW. Since we'll be going to DLR as well next year we were thinking about getting the Premier Passport and using our 'Give a Day Get a Day' vouchers towards it. Does anyone know if DVC Members get a discount on the Premier AP as well? I know the current discount is $125 off a new Premium AP for WDW or $85 off (I think) a renewal. We never would even usually consider the $700 price tag for the Premier AP since we'll probably only be in DLR for 3 or 4 days at the most, but with about $85 off from the 'Give a Day Get a Day' voucher, and (possibly) $125 DVC discount it comes out to $490 which, while still expensive, would be much more within reach for us. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

No discounts on the Premier Pass of any kind. Disney's reasoning seems to be that the $700 price tag already represents a discount off of purchasing Premium Passes for both parks.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter