DVC Benefits

TheJLiz

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what benefits Disney can possibly take away from current members? I’m not talking about perks, since we all know those can go away at any time. I’m talking about things like the “free” parking, “free” laundry, 11 months or 7 month window.

Does anyone know what benefits Disney can possibly take away from current members? I’m not talking about perks, since we all know those can go away at any time. I’m talking about things like the “free” parking, “free” laundry, 11 months or 7 month window.

I'm not positive that they can't take them away, but parking and laundry are not "free". They are paid for by member dues, so I doubt they would want to take these away. The parking piece, at least, would end up costing Disney more money that it would save them.

As stated, parking and laundry services are covered by member dues. Same for Internet service.

Could they be discontinued? The answer varies. Since parking lots are part of the condo association, that situation is very unlikely to change. They probably could remove the laundry rooms and/or Internet service. But since owners are paying for them, not sure why DVC would want to do that.

The POS states that members will have at least a 1 month booking priority at their home resort but the exact terms are subject to change. For instance, Disney would be within its rights to change it to 11 months in advance for Home, 10 months for non-home bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter