Dumbo quesion

Glynis

<font color=indigo>Taking applications for a WDW t
I have a question for anyone who has been to DL recently, or who will be there soon. My twin 3 year old girls love Dumbo. DH and I will be there in June and would like to bring them something as a souvenir. Are there any Dumbo toys in the stores at DL? Stuffed toys, playsets, etc. If someone could look and then post the answer, I'd be grateful!

I've seen two different size plush Dumbos.

No playsets or action figure toys however.

For Dumbo lovers, make sure you get a photo of the Golden Dumbo. It is located just to the left of the pipe organ.

denyd said:

For Dumbo lovers, make sure you get a photo of the Golden Dumbo. It is located just to the left of the pipe organ.

Thanks. I'll be on the look out for them in June.

We got darling pics of the twins in the golden Dumbo. Too cute!

denyd said:

yeah, dumbo rocks, lol. i got a picture in the golden dumbo. i know its dorky for a teenager :rotfl2: , but i love dumbo.

and you can get a pin lanyard and collect dumbo pins, there are a lot of dumbo pins. there are also some dumbo headbands. I've also seen a few dumbo plush in some stores here and there. but if you go looking around, im sure ull find a good amount of dumbo items.

gOLDEN bLUE said:
yeah, dumbo rocks, lol. i got a picture in the golden dumbo. i know its dorky for a teenager :rotfl2: , but i love dumbo.

and you can get a pin lanyard and collect dumbo pins, there are a lot of dumbo pins. there are also some dumbo headbands. I've also seen a few dumbo plush in some stores here and there. but if you go looking around, im sure ull find a good amount of dumbo items.

Thanks. Dumbo is all my twins talk about right now. We have to watch the movie at least once per day. Fortunately, I love the movie and the character, too! Now I can't wait to get to DL and look around!

Is the Mr. Potatohead Dumbo ride still available this year? I think that would make a great present for 3 yos who love Dumbo (suggestion offered by someone who's a Dumbo lover herself :love:).

pink elephants said:
Is the Mr. Potatohead Dumbo ride still available this year? I think that would make a great present for 3 yos who love Dumbo (suggestion offered by someone who's a Dumbo lover herself :love:).

Oh please tell me someone has the answer to this question! That would be so perfect for at least one of my twins!

pink elephants said:
Mr. Potatohead Dumbo ride? :confused3

Oh, blah, I downloaded a picture of the little fella, but I don't know how to insert it. :confused: If someone could pm me and explain how to use the insert picture icon, I'd be glad to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter