• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"DUCKY" Summer Deal Pin Code?

pinktink23

Earning My Ears
Hi! Has anyone received a pin code for the "Ducky" Summer Deal? It says its for 6/15/11-8/13/11. Values - $99 Moderate - $149 Deluxe - starting at $199. I priced it out and it looks to me to be approx 20% off the values and moderates and 35% off the deluxe. The flyer says the code only works for AKL and WL as far as deluxes go, but when you put the pin number in and book other deluxes they are 35% off too, they just don't start at $199 as AKL and WL do. Anyone else get this code and use it? I'm trying to decide whether to book a 4th of july trip. I was considering doing POR, but since the code appears to be only 20% off of mods I may just go deluxe...or wait for a code this fall/winter? :confused3

Yes, I got the Ducky PIN on May 9th, but it's of no use to us since we're going in October this year. If you have the choice, and if you want to go in July, I'd go deluxe if I were you. :) I'm just waiting for FD or a room discount for mid-October.

I got the code yesterday (June 9th) but we are already booked for July 14th thru July 21st with free dining.

Got it twice in the last two weeks. Unfortunately, it's unlikely we'll be going back to WDW until the Fantasyland reset is finished.

I know this is a dumb question but can anyone use the pin or do you have to have it sent to you??

I know this is a dumb question but can anyone use the pin or do you have to have it sent to you??

The PINS are sent to you normally, but you can call & see if any are attached to your name or household. I haven't received any decent PINS forever it seems like, but I did get our room booked for just $69 a night in August. :thumbsup2

I always kept reading about people getting pin codes and always wanted some luck to come my way. Well I check my e-mail on the 9th and :scared1: ..I finally got one but will not be able to use it this year :sad: just my luck,haha

I got this same Pin quite awhile ago. I looked into it again today since DH decided he wants to go to WDW in July. I can pull up all the resorts and prices, so he called to book and they said it is not a real pin :confused3 but we have a better pin associated to our names, it is a little cheaper, it has Mods at $129 per night, including 4th of July. Im at work now, but I think he is booking it! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter