• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DTD to the parks?

DONALD38

GO BLUE!!!
Is there buses that take you from DTD to the parks or is it just to the resorts? Also I found it before but does anyone know where to find a list of approximate travel times of the buses (resort to parks)? Thanks for the reply.:)

Yes there are buses from DTD to all parks. I have not seen a recent travel time listing from WDW but I give 45min - 60min to get from most resorts to most parks.

Yes there are buses from DTD to all parks. I have not seen a recent travel time listing from WDW but I give 45min - 60min to get from most resorts to most parks.

This is 100% incorrect. There are no buses from DTD to any of the parks or vice versa. To get from a park to DTD requires transferring to another bus at a resort or taking a bus from a park to SSR and using the walking path near the Congress Park stop within that resort.

As Jestocost said there are NO buses from DTD to any park. The reason is pretty obvious. People would overwhelm the DTD buses and parking lots since you dont have to pay to park at DTD.

As Jestocost said there are NO buses from DTD to any park. The reason is pretty obvious. People would overwhelm the DTD buses and parking lots since you dont have to pay to park at DTD.
Don't forget when those guests parked at DTD to get on the buses to the parks that meant less parking spaces for those wanting to visit DTD and how was that fair to them.

Absolutely! Many moons ago there were buses that ran between DTD and the theme parks, but folks using them to avoid paying parking fees at the theme park lots became such a huge problem that the routes were eliminated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter