DS pins at the pin meets at Contemp. and Poly

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
I need some input here. I have many DS pins to take to WDW to trade. At the pin meets, are these easier if they're in a pin bag or are they better in the original packaging?

JMO... But It is a lot harder to look at them in the package. It takes a lot more room up to show them all. The way i do the DS pins is put them in my book and the packages in the front of the binder...

I guess it really doesn't matter the true collectors are going to frame them anyway, but it all depends on who you run into I like them wrapped because it protects the pins but its not as easy for you to keep tabs on them, now if they are in the book its a lot easier for you to trade them.

And darn Nat beat me to another first position post... what are you man a typing machine or what??

people seem to want them in the bag. As a true collecotr I prefer things in their original packaging. It is has not been established whether this will matter in this hobby or not, but in things I have collected in the past, it did.

I think I'll go with Nat and put them in my book and keep the packaging and offer it to anyone that wants it. That way I can travel with them easier, but the original packaging is still available. Thank you for your help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter