Droid Malfunction with head turning!

V1RU5

Earning My Ears
So we have two R2 units we built at the Droid Depot. We found when the batteries get low the head has trouble tuning to the right. It continues having this issue even after we change the batteries with new ones. Somehow, one of the droids just started to work again and the head is acting normal, but the other is still moving very slowly to the right and normal speed when the head turns left. Has this happened to anyone else? Clues on how to fix this?

Haven't heard about this specific issue but have heard that others were having issues with droids early on and brought them back to DL (for refunds or replacement, I'm guessing?). I would contact Disney.

I’m having a similar problem. My head turns well, but when I push the sound button it starts talking & lighting up but then the sound fades away or completely stops within minutes. Anyone know anything?! I’ve barely had it for 2 weeks, only used it like 4 times...

Have you tried doing a hard reset on it? I remember the guy saying something about the button but am vague on exactly what it did

no I didn’t, don’t even know how to do it! I re-paired it but I’ll look for a reset button too.
I’m gonna call guest services on Friday, see if they have any info/ways to fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!