Droid Depot and Savi’s Workshop Reservations

canadiancruisers

Mouseketeer
We are 60+ days out for our trip and I’ve been successfully making cabana and dining reservations. I can see the reservation system for Droid Depot and Savi’s, but nothing is available. It appears that within the next two weeks there is availability for both. Is this something that opens up closer to the date? Don’t want to miss this for my son!

You will have no problem getting these, they don't go as quickly as ADRs.

I literally booked Savis the day of for my son during Spring Break.

They're very easy to get. I booked ours 60 days out and there were tons of times available. I checked 60 days from today and every time slot is available.

You don’t even need a reservation for Droid Depot. Just walk in when you are ready and you will be able to build your droid.

Thanks everyone. Your replies made me look again. When I clicked on the days at the end of June, it says no availability. But if you actually make it check for reservations there’s lots. Thanks!

Seriously though- you do not need a reservation for Droid Depot and Savi's is very easy to book last minute-I think for planning purposes Savi's is less likely (doesn't?) to do walkups but same day reservation are readily available. So don't stress too much about these and about putting constraints on your day. I might skip the DD reservation for that reason alone- so you can go when it fits into your schedule in real time without worrying about potential conflicts with G+ or ILL times that you won't know until you're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter