Drinks on the Dining Plan (during meals)

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
Other than tea, water, and soda, what other drinks are available on the Dining Plan? Can we order milkshakes? What about the drinks with light-up straws and/or ice cubes?

We were able to order milkshakes at Sci-Fi on the dining plan. The drinks that have the light up ice cubes are usually exta.

i am assuming the drinks are not unlimited refills?

It depends on what kind of drink you are talking about. Most places tea, coffee and soda include refills. Generally milk, milk shakes and smoothies do not (the one exception being WCC).

Edit: Juice is generally a single serving as well (no refills).

The except is at buffets - there you can have as much as you want and can generally switch between beverages with no extra charge (i.e. have both coffee and juice at a breakfast buffet).

Drinks with glow cubes, other light up toys, or souvenir cups are not included.

We've gotten milkshakes/smoothies at WCC, Sci Fi, Kona, Le Cellier, the Wave, the old Concourse Steakhouse, 50's Prime Time, and maybe a few others. We've gotten virgin daquiries at California Grill and Flying Fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter