• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drinks at Oga’s

Some drinks from last night:

21618C6F-CF0E-4431-884B-7E5343043860.jpeg
Blue Bantha. The kids were disappointed with how “not fancy” it was compared to last time when it had the cookie and was generally… bigger?

582778A3-88F9-4111-9840-202213A16680.jpeg
Cliff Dweller. I don’t drink alcohol and have tried most of the other drinks now. This is my favorite so far.

The one on the left is Fondor Fizz which my son enjoyed (although he thought it was a bit sweet. He likes his alcohol not really sweet though). The one on the right is the Yub Nub which both my wife and MIL enjoyed.

Is there a lot of hibiscus flavor in this one, or is the flower mostly there for color and decoration?
Here’s a pic from June. The “flower” is an exotic- looking gummi kind of thing. I can’t really recall the taste exactly, except it was sweet. I liked it, but DH found it too sweet for his taste.
1659980434112.jpeg

Any recommendations for a non alcoholic drink that's not super sweet?

I'll be going there on my first trip in September :) so I don't have any recommendations yet.
I've just been researching drinks via YouTube or what sounds like a good mix from the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter