• Norway-Ringnes

• China-Tsingtao

• Japan-Kirin

• UK-Guinness/Bass

• Canada-LaBatt's

• Germany-Becks

• France-Biere Francaise

• USA-Bud products

• No Beer!! Give me a bottle of wine any day.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badger Brent

DIS Veteran
My favorite beer when I travel the world showcase is the Beck's in Germany. Maybe a shot of Jaegermeister on the side:smooth: . Tell me YOUR beer you look forward to each trip. If I missed any beers, forgive me!! Special thanks to geirnor for inspiring this thread.:wave:

You need to add Casablanca -- Morrocco

Outstanding !!

Also, From Canada "THE BEST BEER" "MOOSE HEAD"

As they say been there done that and hope to make that "WORLD" trip soon!!

While its not my favorite, DH would have to pick Sam Adams from America. As he says, its our patriotic duty to go to the Liberty Inn on every trip to get one. ;)

You know, I always say I'm going to drink my way around... and never do it... afraid of losing my child somewhere along the way!

Guiness; for health! It's good for you, full of B vitamins, anti oxidants, and tastes great, and can be used as a meal replacement.:p

I voted for DH- Ringnes! I think he deserves the title of Official DIS Ringnes King. He LOVES this stuff!!

Ann:earsgirl:

DH drank his way around the world last year on his birthday. I could never make it so I stick with a margarita in Mexico. UMMMMMM.

How to pick a favorite beer??....

hmmmmmm beer....

We always seem to enter through the gateway, so our first stop is always England for some Bass...

hmmmm...Bass...

Germany is always good also...

hmmmm...Beck's dark...

But actually, I think my favorite may have to be late in the evening when we're getting ready to watch Illuminations from the balcony of the restaurant in Japan...I guess it's a combination of everything, but the Kirin always seems to be what stands out as my favorite...

hmmmmmmmmmm...Kirin....

What a fun poll! DH and I love to get a pint of Bass Ale or TENNANTS at the R&C. It is our most relaxing part of the trip. (I love the beer from some of the other countries but prefer sake in Japan, a margarita in Mexico, cardonnay at home, and no Beck's.

Mind you, I do not drink all of this in one day...

Originally posted by candleonwater
You know, I always say I'm going to drink my way around... and never do it... afraid of losing my child somewhere along the way!
:laughing:

Looks like we have a lot of winos here <G> me included. That's what's great about the food & wine festival you can try everything! I don't care for beer but I tried the SA's chocolate beer this last festival.:sunny:

I like Great Britain's Tennents beer but Ringnes rules! I was so sorry when it disappeared from our area. :(

I looked for the beers from Italy and Morroco and I couldn't find any info on any websites. I knew you brew ha dis'ers would point them out!! Keep the posts coming everyone. ziggy zuggy, ziggy zuggy hoy...:teeth:

Hi there! just got back from disney 3 days ago! Epcot is my fave!!
I always try wine tasting in as many caountries as i can before I get too buzzed. This time I did norway,germany,italy,france,and a tangerine cocktail in Morraco and I could'nt do any more. I was pretty happy after that-ha ha!! Maybe you can do better!:hyper:

Bronze Medal - Bass Ale from the UK
Silver Medal - Kirin Ichiban from Japan
Gold Medal - Ringnes from Norway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter