DIS Veteran
Margarita Monday
Tequila Tuesday
Whisky Wednesday
Thirsty Thursday
Fireball Friday
?? Saturday
Sunday Funday

I can't come up with aything for Saturday. Any ideas?

Sex On The Beach Saturday
or a PG- Sea Breeze Saturday
There is nothing PG in Drinking Days of the Week :)
I had thought/said Sex on the Beach Saturday but it didn't sound right to me.

I thought that your liver would be hurting my the weekend.
I am sure it would need a break if I actually drank my way through the week (regularly). I'm on a drinking "break" this week. Which ironically is how this all started. Jokingly saying but it is Margarita Monday.

My OCD makes me want to change Thursday and Sunday drink names, to match the other days. But that's just me... .

My OCD makes me want to change Thursday and Sunday drink names, to match the other days. But that's just me... .
I know they don't really "fit" the rest but they were actually the first two to get named (not necessarily by me). They are also the two days I am most likely to drink. We have a local bar that does Pint Nights with different breweries on Thursdays and I enjoy trying new to me beers. And Sunday's because I try to get out of the house so my daughter can do her thing (it is the only day she is guaranteed to have off) and end up at a brewery for lunch.

Any suggestions of alcohol/drink names for those days?

I know they don't really "fit" the rest but they were actually the first two to get named (not necessarily by me). They are also the two days I am most likely to drink. We have a local bar that does Pint Nights with different breweries on Thursdays and I enjoy trying new to me beers. And Sunday's because I try to get out of the house so my daughter can do her thing (it is the only day she is guaranteed to have off) and end up at a brewery for lunch.

Any suggestions of alcohol/drink names for those days?
In my neck of the woods, we simply call Thursday...Thirstdays. But again that doesn't help your mission. LOL

I drink Tito's, so a Tito's Thursday would work for me. I like a PP suggestion of Sangria Sunday's. It sounds so very relaxing, but I think you're using that for Saturday. . UGH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter