meet by Showcase Plaza?

So far, participant:
mdvlprof
OKW Lover?
apurplebrat?
easyd
brer rabbit

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Before or after works for us. We might book a night at one of the Epcot hotels just for this event.

Hmmm, that brings up an interesting point. I wonder if Dreams Unlimited is going to be able to offer some really good rates at the Swolphin before/after this cruise.

mdvlprof

DIS Veteran
Hmmm, that brings up an interesting point. I wonder if Dreams Unlimited is going to be able to offer some really good rates at the Swolphin before/after this cruise.
Probably won't announce for several months....

• easyd

Mouseketeer
    Interested for after the cruise! Will be at WDW till December 13...

brer_rabbit

Mouseketeer
    I would definitely be interested in taking part! Am looking at doing a 3 night post-cruise stay at the Swan/Dolphin so I can check out the Christmas decorations.

mdvlprof

DIS Veteran
    I would definitely be interested in taking part! Am looking at doing a 3 night post-cruise stay at the Swan/Dolphin so I can check out the Christmas decorations.
    probably will stay at Swalphin post-cruise. But only staying 1 night, since DD has to get back to her job.

• mdvlprof

DIS Veteran
    Depends on when. Have dinner on Dec 7
    What time is your dinner?

DATW time is still tentative and can be changed. Date - not so much - DD and DS have to get back to jobs.

[Oh the joys of entry-level. They're taking a couple days unpaid, since vacation time won't cover the whole trip.]

rtobe

Chocolate, it's not just for breakfast anymore
    Dinner is around 7:30 at Calif Grill. May make getting back to EPCOT a challenge.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW