"Dress attire"

loinsley

Can we RETIRE here!?!?!?!
Ok...need the low down on WHAT is acceptable attire for dinner?!?! Nice jeans or NO way? Doing 3 night Wonder Cruise next month...

we were on the 3 night in July and saw a few people in them. Mostly kids, but a few adults. My DW & I wore slacks and polo shirts with the exception of Pirate Night when we wore the outfits in the photo below.

loinsley said:
Ok...need the low down on WHAT is acceptable attire for dinner?!?! Nice jeans or NO way? Doing 3 night Wonder Cruise next month...

You might want to do a search using the "Search this forum" feature. This topic is a hot one (and gets asked a lot) and gets more and more heated each time the question is asked. :)

To simply answer your question, jeans are allowed by DCL at this time on all "cruise casual" nights. Formal/semi-formal night they prefer you wear slacks and a jacket or tie for men, slacks or a nice dress for ladies. I don't think the Wonder has a formal night, but I'm not sure if the 3 night Wonder has semi-formal or not anymore. :)

loinsley said:

Jeans are definately acceptable. The only no way for dinner is shorts, flip flops and swim attire. (Although..with all the fancy fip flops out there, ladies can get away with them easily with capris and sun dresses)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter