• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress at Narcoossee's

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
My DH, and I will be dining there, for our anniversery. :love: :love: NO KIDS!! :rotfl: :rotfl: I know that business casual is recomended. I was thinking a pari of capris, and a nice shirt. My DH, would prob. want to wear Khakis and a polo shirt. Will we be OK?

Any menu suggestions? Also, is it worth trying to get a wishes view, and time? I read that a lot of people stand in front of you outside.

Thanks for any suggestions.

:hourglass

You'll be fine as far as the dress goes! I think thye've changed the menu a lot since the last time we dined there (about a year ago). if they still have th chicken with sweet pepper sauce it's great, and I think there's a good pork entree as well.

Anne

What you want to wear will be just fine. When we were there 4th of July 2003 we had a window veiw but everyone stopped eating and went out on the deck. The veiw was amazing no one except the people who were eating at the restaurant were allowed on the deck (that might have been because it was the 4th). The waiters gave you notice and held off serving you anything right before the show so it was fine to go outside again we went on a special day so it might be different. I'll find out on April 13th were going then. It's a really good restaurant enjoy your alone time

This is one of our favorite restaurants! Your outfits will be fine. You're correct that even if you get a window seat, you'll have a great view of people's rear ends through the window. Mostly everyone goes outside on the veranda to watch the fireworks. It is a fantastic view! As far as food goes, everything we've had has been wonderful. The lobster and surf and turf are both especially delicious. You can look at a menu at allearsnet.com. Have a great time!

The salmon is great, as well as the Lobster crab cakes. I don't know if they have changed the menu since August, but those two things are wonderful! Also, they have a cheesecake dessert and its the best cheesecake I've ever had! Hope this helps!

Jess

cinderella37
Yes it was the most amazing fireworks ever. we convinced my brothers family to go with us he could not believe it he tells everyone to let me plan the dinners. We cant wait to go back on the 4th of july again. But I cant wait for April 13th I love their food and sevice

Thanks for the replies. I just booked our PS, for 8pm. Hoping to see fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter