• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams

I had a dream last night about how I was baking a cake and I had to perfetcly write Happy Birthday. It was finished and I showed Ozzy Osbourne and he was like "NOOOO!You've got to make it perfect on the sides too."

So all my cook friends were helping me and then somehow it turned into a hamburger and I ate some,so we were all freaking out about finishing it.

Then one of my cook friends was starting to eat a BIGG tomato to try and get a piece to fit and then sirens went off and they all ran and turned into superheros.:confused:

my best friend had a dream once while she was at my house about a bottle of orange soda that was chasing her and that whenever she asked someone to help her hide they talked like a pirate.--you know who you are---

In my last one I got a 17% on my science final. Scary as Hell. :scared:

After freaking out I joined the army as a conquistedor. I grew a mustache and everything.

...I forgot my most scary dream that i have already told

While I was in our living room with my interactive stuffed barney. My parents were cleaning. The barney was sitting on a trunk I was sitting on the couch. He said. "Come over here" I did a little hesitant I walked up to it and it said. "Are you afraid of the dark?"....It...was...scary...

I have weird dreams. Even weirder is that I share some of the same dreams with my mom.

One I've shared with my mom (reoccuring): We're in this really cool book store that has a nice, but musty smell in it. The wood floors creak when you step on them. It seems small and cozy, but whereever you go it seems to just go on and on.

Weird Dream: Everyone in my school began to go into a dance/musical thing like in High School Musical. It was so weird and I was the only one who didn't know what to do.

Scary Reoccuring: I'm a little girl on this big bridge over an ocean. It's storming and lightening and the waters are real rough. For some real I have on what seems to be victorian era clothing on. All of a sudden the bridge begins to break. I pick up into a run and try to get to the other side, but the bridge where I'm at is already breaking. I'm hanging onto one last part of the bridge, dangeling over the ocean. A man appears and tries to help me up, but the part I'm holding onto broke. I fall in, the last thing I see is the guy jumping in after me, than splash, blackness, and I wake up.

Good dream: Edward Cullen dumps Bella for me and makes me a vampire and we spend the rest of forever together. So cool :goodvibes

i always have really vivid dreams.
and i always dream things that then unfold in real life the exact same way.
and vivid nightmares, that seem laughable later.
like my worst nightmare ever.
i don't wanna right the whole thing, but it was about two garbage-eating trolls that needed to kill me because i knew of their existence :eek:

and it might sound dumb, but i was really close to my grandpa.
and sometimes i have dreams, especially when i'm really stressed or scared about something, where he talks to me and calms me down.
and i think i really am talking to his spirit, or whatever he is now. :]

I have weird dreams. Even weirder is that I share some of the same dreams with my mom.

One I've shared with my mom (reoccuring): We're in this really cool book store that has a nice, but musty smell in it. The wood floors creak when you step on them. It seems small and cozy, but whereever you go it seems to just go on and on.

Weird Dream: Everyone in my school began to go into a dance/musical thing like in High School Musical. It was so weird and I was the only one who didn't know what to do.

Scary Reoccuring: I'm a little girl on this big bridge over an ocean. It's storming and lightening and the waters are real rough. For some real I have on what seems to be victorian era clothing on. All of a sudden the bridge begins to break. I pick up into a run and try to get to the other side, but the bridge where I'm at is already breaking. I'm hanging onto one last part of the bridge, dangeling over the ocean. A man appears and tries to help me up, but the part I'm holding onto broke. I fall in, the last thing I see is the guy jumping in after me, than splash, blackness, and I wake up.

Good dream: Edward Cullen dumps Bella for me and makes me a vampire and we spend the rest of forever together. So cool :goodvibes

haha, I like

Has anyone ever had a dream that they were pregnant? Well at least the girls. I get this dream all the time and although I do daydream about having lots of kids one day i always wake up from this dream like OMG. I also feel my belly as well right after I wake up. it is a weird dream I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter