Dreams

Arielfn93

<font color=darkpink>Loves the Pantaloonius Poopic
Well, since I always have extremely weird dreams, I'm sure all you dis'ers do too, so this is a thread to discuss the dreams..

But last night mine was..

All my school friends were on a field trip with our science teacher(who everyone, including me hates) For some reason we were looking at the place where Anne Frank died, and then my science teacher wanted us to go into the gas chambers. I was the first one to go in, and it was like, a tent. Then a lady turned on the gas and my science teacher told everyone to lay down and turn their i-pods on loud because everyone was going to be throwing up.

Then, I had ghost powers for some strange reason and escaped..Then I realized my friends were still out there and ran back. But some were walking toward me, their faces were pale and the had green circles around their eyes. Then we all went into the science class and barely anyone was there, because they had died from the gas chamber thing. So I got really mad at the teacher and said I was leaving, and stormed out.
Then, two of my friends said that nobody knew where my friend Heidi was, and we all went outside to her dead, just laying there in the sand.

Ugh, that was a horrible nightmare.

That's a horrible nightmare! I had dreams where family or friends have died. It was the worst ever! I wish I had a dream book so I can interpret dreams.

I would always get nightmares about tornados, asteriods, and getting locked in the car and it would start up and I would have to drive it around. Weird, I know. :confused3

But this is my worst nightmare ever:
I was at school, when all of sudden we all randomly got up and ran to a corner of the room. There was a lot of screaming and stuff, then the teacher ran out of the room. Then it was finally safe, so me and a few other friends started crawling around the school. We finally got to the exit, and half of the school building was missing which I found normal in my dream-self. So I peaked around the corner and saw a kid laying on the lawn bleeding and screaming. People were all around him comforting him. I think he was shot or something. It was so realistic and scary! That never happened to me, and it wasn't even around the time of a school shooting...:confused:

I had an okay dream last night. But my weird ones have been my reoccurring nightmare about chicken man, stealing famous people's hats, getting lost in the filing cabinets, trapped in the mall...

come to think of it, If I shared my dreams, you'd all think I was crazy.

I have had crazy dreams too, one was about dancing chocolate that wanted to dance with me

Oh, and there is this old barn in town that I've had nightmares about since I was a small child. I've never been next to it, I've never been inside it, It has nothing to do with my life, but it has plagued my dreams for fifteen years.

Wow. That's crazy.

I used to dream all the time, but I haven't had a dream in probably over a month...

Dreams.
Lately they've been good, they've been of stuff I wish happened in real life.

Sometimes they're scary as hell.
I've dreamed I visited "hell" and it was scary.
I've dreamed that I tried on a cranberry because some girl said it was in style. (Yea, I know... it was a gigantic cranberry XD)
I've dreamed, oh heck with it, I've dreamed a lot.

I've dreamed my mother died.
That was the worst EVER.

The worst dream I ever had was when my dad had to enter a building that was contaminated, to save people.

I've had dreams from Disney, to DISers, from having my sixth grade science teacher propose to me, to refusing to eat brownies Mrs. Weasley made for me.

I dream about stuff that I know will happen, like I'll see it happen in my dreams.

Once I had a dream that I blew up my friends house with a fire hydrant. Then I had another one about some guy who kept driving by my house in a yellow car and then he kidnapped me and killed me.

I hate when I'll have a dream and I'm falling in it and then I'll turn in my sleep and it feels like I'm about to fall.

Well the dream i had was awful.:headache: well i had a dream when i was in pre-k again. I saw all my friends their and it was nap time when all of a sudden there was an earth quake and i ran outside and it was a carival outside and i thought o.k. this is weird?!:sad2: then i went to go on a ride but remember i was in pre-k. so then they said sorry your to short and then that made me mad:furious: So i sneak behind the ride and then i went under it and then the ride was comeing do slow on me but i was stuck and i came closer and closer and i was flat. then i had seen that i was with god and i follwed him and we partyed and i said how weird but what the weck!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: : :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :

aww how scary.

...I once had a dream where I found my grandmother's decapitated head in her freezer, and she kept talking to me.
...I also always have this reoccuring dream that I'm like in a house in Antartica and half the house is blown out and the wind is blowing and there is something really big and covered in black chasing me. I pick up the phone and I can't call anyone. I run out of the side of the house and hide behind a big ice rock outside and when it gets closer I try to run, but I can't run...I can't move at all. It's scary.
Then when I just start to go to sleep I always feel like I'm taking a step off a cliff and my foot slips. So my leg jerks really hard and I just look at it angry and awake and go back to sleep lol.
I have wierd dreams.
...Oh and yes the freaks we are, me and my friend were roleplaying [Harry Potter] and we were almost to the cemetary scene in GOF and that night we both had a dream about us being there, and Voldemort and Cedric dying and stuff. We both talked about it that day....kind of freaky. But I always have hp dreams so...lol....

Nice dreams Kayla, that is creepy.

After my mom died I kept having dreams about her. Once her coffin was in our living room, and one of my mom's friends opened it and my mom opened her eyes and started to talk and tell everyone that she was ok.

That creeped me out

Nice dreams Kayla, that is creepy.

After my mom died I kept having dreams about her. Once her coffin was in our living room, and one of my mom's friends opened it and my mom opened her eyes and started to talk and tell everyone that she was ok.

That creeped me out

::yes:: ...very....I have dreams about CSI too. :teeth:

And after my Great Grandpa died, I had dreams about him walking around the house and talking and everything, but it was nice, but creepy.

On the other hand, I just remembered.
I had a dream, my friends and I were running from this really scary voice around my yard, we were trapped in my house then got out and started running. After a while of running and screaming we ran into my back yard, and Captain Hook was standing there. Don't be fool he scared the heck out of me, he looked soo scary nothing like him. He started chasing after us, again the side of our house this time was blown out, we were running away from him, blah blah got back to the back yard there he was standing in front of us. He laughed and took off the part of his head costume, and it was our school principal......*cough*....stupid and creepy.

i have quite strange dreams. I remember the last dream i had was Orlando Bloom coming into the house and i had to take photos to prove to everyone on the DIS he was here...

My friend's sister had a dream about being chased by a clown in a tiny car that appeared out of a postbox but my friend (non related) stopped it with a hose and then they hugged and she woke up screaming.

i usually have dreams about falling down somewhere which i really hate because i get that feeling in your stomach when you go down a rollercoaster drop like it's being flipped. and it wakes me up.

I had a really weird dream awhile ago. I was in this castle, and there was this huge, empty room; kind of like a gym. I don't know what its purpose was or why I was there, but I was talking to this woman, and she said Fergie was upstairs, because she was staying at the castle. So I went upstairs to see her, and she let me in her room. She had an old vanity, and to the left of it was a window looking outside at the sunset. To the left was a bathroom. I asked her to sign something, and she said she would tomorrow. So I left, and the next day when I went to see her again, her door was unlocked, so I went in. Her room was empty, but the vanity with the mirror was still there, and the sun was setting again. When I realized she was gone, I started crying, and then it zoomed out to a picture of the castle again. And then I woke up. Very weird!

If you want to figure out what your dreams could mean, go to dreammoods.com. It's really interesting!

WHAT A HORRIBLE NITEMARE Arielfn93!!!!!! :scared1:

I rarely have bad dreams.
i like to think it's because of my dream catcher in my window :goodvibes

I had a rather weird dream last night though;

I was studying for my philosophy exam and I needed the answer to a question so I went to my philosophy teachers house (lol...don't ask. his house in my brain was very nice though.) and he brought me to the mall to talk to me about philosophy and he sat really close to me and started to play with my jeans (which were very multi-coloured for some strange reason). And he was...well sort of seducing me! hahaha.
Then I went to this chocolate factory for dinner with my boyfriend and his family and my teacher showed up and sat between my boyfriend and I.
It was really strange...kinda creepy....but my philosophy teacher is pretty hot, so I didn't care much :goodvibes :cool2:

Oh! I remember when I was younger I always used to see this same creepy old lady in my dreams.

It was like she made a cameo appearance in all of my dreams, she would just pop up in random moments and then leave.
She was reeally old and always had on a black hat with blace lace covering part of her face.

creeepy.

Hmph. This was a really meaningful dream I had back in February. I didn't feel like retyping it, so I'm just going to quote it from the original thread.

It was early morning, and I was taking a stroll by a lake. The lake was beautiful, with aqua water and sublte waves. There was also a dock. As I was strolling, I saw an elderly man walk up to the dock and jump into the lake, drowning himself. I was horrified.

That night, I snuck back to the lake. I walked up to the dock, and jumped into the lake. For some reason, I was trying to drown myself. However, as I was losing air, I realized that I couldn't do it. I came back up, gasping for air. When I was finally able to open my eyes, they landed upon the dock. A heavy set woman wearing a blue hat, blue dress, and blue shoes was staring at me. I got the courage to get back onto the dock.

The woman motioned for me to sit down, which I willingly did. She asked me what I was trying to do, and I told her. As I was explaining, she reached into her pocket and retrieved two gummi bears. One red, the other green. She asks me if I want a gummi bear, and I say yes. I eat the red one, she eats the green one. I realized it was getting late, so I told her that I was going to go home and get some rest.

The next morning, I walked back to the lake, only to discover the woman's blue hat and a half-eaten gummi bear in the water. I inferred that she drowned in the lake. As I was beginning to grieve, I heard her voice. "I killed myself because there was a part of my life that was empty. You couldn't because your life is whole."

Yes, I realize that this is long. When I woke up, I realized that she only ate a part of the gummi bear, because there was a part in her life that was empty. I ate the whole gummi bear, because my life is whole.

I had completely forgotten about this dream until a few minutes ago.

I've had some pretty strange dreams when I was a child
I was in a dark house and I was a ghost like person but I had no legs. And my dad said "Devan, hurry up!". But I started crying "Daddy, I don't have any legs, I can't move!". Then he ended up leaving me, so I eventually got out of the house and was walking down a dark street..

Another one was, I had this minnie blanket for like ever and in the dream I was in a barn and I was getting mad because I was getting straw on my blanket

Hmm, the other weird one is Reptar started taking over our city..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter