Dreams Unlimited.

Rob_b

Mouseketeer
If you have used Dreams Unlimited.

I was wondering how long it takes for Dreams Unlimited to respond for a reservation request? This is my second inquiry and still no response.

Thanks

Hi Rob! Dreams strives to turn around all quotes within 48 hours. If you have not received a response there may be some issue with the e-mail; please e-mail webmaster@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com with your reservation number and I assure you someone will follow up for you as quickly as possible. :)

Rob b,
My wife and I visited Victor, NY on Sat. and could not believe that they had no snow! I am already tired of shoveling, cleaning roofs off, etc. Can't wait to get away! We have used Dreams Unlimited twice for DCL cruises and found them very competent.

I have always received a reply within 24 hours. Even on the weekend, I have received a response. They have been fast.

Michelle- Thanks for the Info. Maybe they won't email Hotmail accounts.

Walter,

So you feel better, we received a whole inch last night.

I feel so bad for you guys in buffalo. I'm sure Rochester will get its share before year end.

Dreams Unlimited has always answered me extremely fast, and yes they do answer to hotmail accounts, as my account is a hotmail account.

Is it possible that in typing it you missed typed your e-mail address?

Did you not receive a confirmation of your request? I requested a quote on Friday and almost immediately received acknowledgement of that request - haven't received the quote yet, but at least i know they receive the request.

Rob, there is no problems with using a hotmail account. There have been some internet router problems the past few days that has caused e-mails to be returned, or if the e-mail was mistyped inadvertently then that would cause a problem as well.

I'm sure you can get it worked out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter