Dreams Unlimited--will I get spammed?

IowaGirl

Mouseketeer
I work out of my home and only have my work computer. I would not mind signing up for dreams unlimited but I do not want tons of e-mails, nor do I want a bunch of other companies selling me/e-mailing stuff either. This web site is about my only adventure out on the web that I have!!!!

So for those of you signed up, do you get junk you do not want because of releasing info to Dreams Unlimited, or other travel web sites?

Just wondering

;)

I've been a DU customer for almost a year and I have receive absolutely no unwanted email or advetising. Only DU realted, and not too much of that.

Karyn

last february and the only thing we get is an occasional (maybe once a month or so) Vacation Special type email and this month for the first time we got a Cruise Newsletter. They seem very accommodating though if you mentioned it is your work email I would expect them to take you off any emails that you shouldn't be getting there.

IowaGirl--

You might want to consider signing up for a free web-based e-mail that you can use for your DU account and other such things. Verizonmail.com offers a free e-mail service that is easy to use and reliable. This way, any junk won't get to your main e-mail account.

Also, DU will send out stuff about their offers and such. Personally, I consider this junk e-mail as it is unwanted and is nothing more than an attempt to sell products. However, as others have said, it isn't a large volume.

Hi All

Dreams Unlimited Travel does not sell or make available your email address (or any other personal information for that matter) to any outside company, person or agency. All of our client lists are kept internal only for our own client contact purposes.

DU also does not send out any advertising using our existing client lists. If you receive any advertisement for Dreams Unlimited's services or specials it is actually coming from the email list(s) you signed up for on the DIS. You have to sign up for and request to be added to these lists.

The only "mass" email Dreams Unlimited sends is to current cruise clients in the form of our Cruise Newsletter. It's our way of ensuring all of our current cruise clients, including those who do not participate on these forums, are informed of anything new related to Disney Cruise Line, as well as providing important information they will need about their reservation.

All other correspondence you receive from DU will be pertinent to your vacation and specifically to your reservation with us.

John

I too can vouch for the fact that DU won't spam you. That's always something I mention to people when I recommend that they get a quote from DU. Spam is a big reason that many people are reluctant to use an internet agency, but DU does not do business that way. As others have said, the only email I ever receive is the cruise newsletter, and I think I've gotten another newsletter via being registered here at DIS. They don't come very often, and it's always really interesting information.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com
Fight apathy...or don't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter