Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Odds & Ends | 08/20/19

I enjoyed their description of their visit to Jaleo. That restaurant was one of the highlights of my trip last month!

One thing I appreciated was that the server really went the extra mile to find the right wine for me. I described other wines I like, they consulted with the sommelier and offered me a taste of a wine they usually only serve by the bottle. I ended up having two glasses of it. I hadn't even expressed dissatisfaction with the wines that were on the by the glass menu. The server just wanted to make sure I had something I'd really enjoy. It was a great experience!

If only these shows were uploaded to iTunes...
It seems that things are still taking a while after the video is up to show up on iTunes in general. Disappointing for us Audio only peeps

These days, with the audio versions being such an obvious afterthought, I don't really even think much of it when the shows don't show up for like a week. The Dreams show was on an apparent hiatus for over a month and I just figured it hadn't been uploaded yet. :D I assume this week's show will get up there sometime in the next few days/week. That said, at least this week we know they were busy over the weekend with D23 and traveling and whatnot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter