"Dreams Unlimited" & a Dummy reservation

JLitfin

love Disney
I have a dummy cruise that I booked while on our Feb, 2012 cruise. I'm planning on moving this cruise to a 2014 date. Should I give this dummy reservation to "Dreams Unlimited" to move the date for me or should I wait and move the date first before giving the reservation to "Dreams Unlimited". "Dreams Unlimited" took care of my Feb, 2012 cruise after I moved my reservation to them, I booked with Disney first than moved it.

JLitfin said:
I have a dummy cruise that I booked while on our Feb, 2012 cruise. I'm planning on moving this cruise to a 2014 date. Should I give this dummy reservation to "Dreams Unlimited" to move the date for me or should I wait and move the date first before giving the reservation to "Dreams Unlimited". "Dreams Unlimited" took care of my Feb, 2012 cruise after I moved my reservation to them, I booked with Disney first than moved it.

If you would have listed dreams as your agent on board you would have received more OBC from them. There commission goes down with a transfer vs an initial booking. Transfer to them at any time.....once money is involved with an agent, DCL has told me that only an agent can then make changes to your reservation. Hope that helps some?

Ultimately it will make no difference since you didn't name an agent or agency at the time of booking. It just depends on your comfort level...translation, how much of a control freak one is. If you are more comfortable having everything set up "just right," do it before the transfer. If you hare comfortable with your agent and know they'll do a great job for you, transfer now and have one less thing to worry about.

The only thing is that a transfer must occur before you have fully paid for your cruise (note--not before the PIF date, but before YOU pay it off).

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter