Dreams for Couples without kids?

I think it just depends on where you are - right place/right time. But personally I think folks with kids and older folks have a better chance at getting a prize (but not being in a ride line).

This past December while at MGM a CM came up to us while we were waiting for the parade and chatted with us. Then told us to have a "magical day" and began talking to the couple next to us. Now DH & I don't have kids and are middle-aged, the couple next to us were an older couple (looked like they were in their 60s perhaps). That couple were given dream prizes (can't remember what now). We were disappointed of course.

Another day we were at MK and again were waiting for the parade to begin. A CM came up and chatted with us and then handed prizes to the family (of 4 with a baby) next to us. Again we were disappointed.

Some folks here say that this can't happen because of the YOMD rules but I saw it happen TWICE during our trip. Not everyone who goes to Disney rides rides, so I'm sure CMs are told to give x-amount of prizes during the day. My that is just my opinion.

I think it's great that they are giving away things and I hope all our Dissers win, I just know I won't win (because I never win anything like that). But it won't discourage me from going to Disney that is for sure!!!!

Just my 2 cents. :)

I am so happy to read these postings, because my DH and I will be staying at WDW in December, celebrating our anniversary :bride: :groom: . We're hoping we get some special "dreams" as well, though we'll be happy to just get to spend a special time of year in our favorite place.

We also are kidless this visit. Ours is grown and on her own now, so we thought we would treat ourselves for our 30th anniversary, to THE Happiest Place On Earth, and maybe, just maybe, we'll have some Pixie Dust sprinkled on us. But if not, we will still be happy just to be there. :dance3:

I just returned yesterday from a 4 day trip with a friend. We never really saw anyone being presented with anything, but did see many people wearing the dream fastpass. Then on our last day, while waiting for our Magical Express bus to take us back to the airport, we were surprised with a private limo ride to the airport. It was a great end to a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter