DREAMing April 24th 2015 3 night Bahamian Cruise

Packing a little each day. WAY too excited!

I'd prefer to just stay with group A please, as all gifts are bought and packed :)

Hello, two weeks from departure!
I'll also participate in group B but we are missing Emily's room!

Is anyone interested in a Cabana on Castaway Cay? I'm cancelling one soon - it's #19 on the family beach. Send me a message and we'll coordinate a time.

Is anyone interested in a Cabana on Castaway Cay? I'm cancelling one soon - it's #19 on the family beach. Send me a message and we'll coordinate a time.
I would definitely be interested in the Cabana. Let me know a time so we can coordinate. Thanks.

Any idea when we will close group B? I need to get an idea so I know how many gifts to get.

Hi i'm from brazil and i will be in the cruise with my husband and my daughter. I would know if is possible participate of FE group. What i have to do ?

Hello TigerGuy and Fezeju,

I will add Fezeju's daughter (what is her name?) to the FE group B and then close that group. I am still trying to obtain Emily's family room number, I am bringing things for them.

Please go see post 22 of this thread for what is involved. In short, put a bag on the fish next to your room and go put little gifts in the bags (or FE) of the other people in your group. Mostly, have fun!

Cheers

Hello TigerGuy and Fezeju,

I will add Fezeju's daughter (what is her name?) to the FE group B and then close that group. I am still trying to obtain Emily's family room number, I am bringing things for them.

Please go see post 22 of this thread for what is involved. In short, put a bag on the fish next to your room and go put little gifts in the bags (or FE) of the other people in your group. Mostly, have fun!

Cheers

Thanks a lot. She apreciastes much. Her name is julia! She has 6. And is her first cruise.

I will post our room number and info when we get home. We are on the road right now. I really hope it's not too late to count me in! I am bringing gifts for everyone in both groups :)
Is it too late to be added to a FE group? I just figured out how it worked and want to participate. Please?

Here's hoping it's not too late!!
Scott- Dad- 50's
Susan- Mom-50's
Brittany (me) -celebrating 23rd Birthday!

Thanks!

Here's hoping it's not too late!!
Scott- Dad- 50's
Susan- Mom-50's
Brittany (me) -celebrating 23rd Birthday!

Thanks!
Hello Brittany,
I am physically on my way to the airport. I brought a few extra that I can give your party... I will let the others answer individually rather than adding to a closed group. Have a nice trip!

Thank you! I'm sorry it was so last minute. I literally just figured it out lol. But if it makes it any easier, mom and dad don't really care that much if they get anything, but I really want to participate! thanks!
Hello Brittany,
I am physically on my way to the airport. I brought a few extra that I can give your party... I will let the others answer individually rather than adding to a closed group. Have a nice trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!