Dreamfinders a documentary featuring JeniLynn!

Been meaning to watch, but keep forgetting to order. Stupid questions - can you start/stop/re-start the live stream? Can you view it multiple times? Thanx for any help.

Yes! The link you get in your email is very similar to playing a YouTube video - you can watch as much as you want, pause it, etc. The film is about an hour long.

I watched it and really enjoyed it. It was a different angle and view of both the podcasts and disney community and done really well..

I did stop and restart it hours later the day I purchased it. I just tried now and it appears to be watch as much as you want, not a rental.

Yes! The link you get in your email is very similar to playing a YouTube video - you can watch as much as you want, pause it, etc. The film is about an hour long.
Cool - thanx so much for help (and for not making me feel stupid asking) :o

Been meaning to watch, but keep forgetting to order. Stupid questions - can you start/stop/re-start the live stream? Can you view it multiple times? Thanx for any help.
I just broke down and paid. Once you pay its yours forever you can stop start rewatch whenever you like.

Okay I broke down and paid for it. I'm not finished yet I have about 20 minutes left.

I loved hearing about Panda and how he came to be!

JL's stories are always great as well. I am really going to miss her.

Ron Schneider the original Dreamfinder was on here but not as much as maybe I would've liked. As the only one in the film that's worked for Disney I would've liked to hear more about him.

Lou Mongello is Lou Mongello.

Ricky Brigante I know a little about but even after I'm still not compelled to listen to inside the magic.

Karin Anderson is nice and I actually didn't know she was from Sweden so that was new.

Overall it was very well done. It shows how expansive and incredible the Disney community is.

Bought, but have not watched yet. Will let you know what I think when I do. Of course this means I'm assuming anybody cares. And I know how to spell assume. :rotfl:

My favorite parts were the ones with Panda and the original Dreamfinder. But JLs parts were great too

I got a bit annoyed at the parts where they were using their phones but otherwise pretty good

My favorite parts were the ones with Panda and the original Dreamfinder. But JLs parts were great too

I got a bit annoyed at the parts where they were using their phones but otherwise pretty good
I think them using their phones was just showing how they interact with the Disney community.

I think them using their phones was just showing how they interact with the Disney community.

There is an article about the fllmmaker and how he was making a documentary on the people that uprooted themselves, moved to disney and make their living broadcasting about disney to people like him that don't live here (he has recently moved btw). It's in celebrations monthly paper you can pick up (pdf form won't be out to link until june).

That part of the movie makes much more sense when you know that and it's great to see them behind the scenes in what they do.

Last edited:
I completely agree with this. I watched it a week ago on YouTube and kept thinking "why is Pete Werner not a part of this". And Deb at Allears also should be. I suppose it is possible that they were asked to be and declined. But it would have been that much better if they were included.

Wow! Finished watching this earlier tonight. A job well done!! Now tell me why every time I hear the end of Illuminations I start getting teary!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter