Dreamfinders a documentary featuring JeniLynn!

Will this be available any way other than for purchase? I'd like to see it but I don't know that I want to own it.
(We have gone to all streaming, selling off all our DVDs, no offense JL)

I am intrigued, but I need to state the obvious. They are selling a podcast about people who make podcasts. Sometimes I just don't understand the internet (or the Kardashians)
It's a movie/documentary not a podcast. Technically the video version of the disunplugged isn't a podcast that's a webcast. A podcast is only voice no image.

I've been seeing this mentioned by Big Fat Panda for awhile, and I definitely plan to see it. On his show that was released on YouTube last night he not only had Deb Wills on, but the creator or producer or something for this documentary said it will be available for live streaming at first, with Blu-Rays shipped to the cast, and I think he said Blu-Rays might be available for purchase later - but - def will only be avail for live streaming right away (sorry - only paid limited attention, details did not interest me - for further info I'd watch the show).

I've been seeing this mentioned by Big Fat Panda for awhile, and I definitely plan to see it. On his show that was released on YouTube last night he not only had Deb Wills on, but the creator or producer or something for this documentary said it will be available for live streaming at first, with Blu-Rays shipped to the cast, and I think he said Blu-Rays might be available for purchase later - but - def will only be avail for live streaming right away (sorry - only paid limited attention, details did not interest me - for further info I'd watch the show).
Yes I watched that last night too I remember hearing that.

Will this be available any way other than for purchase? I'd like to see it but I don't know that I want to own it.
(We have gone to all streaming, selling off all our DVDs, no offense JL)
This seems like an odd question.
If something is created and the creators are selling it, I doubt that (initially) they'd also just hand it out for free.
It's different if it was just agree vid on YouTube, but they're offering it for purchase.
Why wouldn't you want to support the creators of the entertainment you consume?

If something is created and the creators are selling it, I doubt that (initially) they'd also just hand it out for free.
It's different if it was just agree vid on YouTube, but they're offering it for purchase.

I thought they might be referring to renting the video -streaming it for a price through iTunes or Amazon type thing? Not sure...

The price listed om the web site when I briefly looked was $9.99 I believe, so you're right.

The question didn't seem odd to me. Many people choose to make their content available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc as a way to reach a broader viewership who may not want to purchase the content without seeing it.
I think there's a difference between expecting them to give it out for free and asking if it's available elsewhere. If I watch something on Netflix, I know that Netflix has paid the creators of the content for the right to stream their content, and I've paid Netflix for the right to access content that they're streaming. Everyone's getting paid.
As for me ... I probably wouldn't buy this because I'm not generally a big documentary fan. If it was on Netflix, I might watch it (and then if I ended up loving it, I might buy it).

The question didn't seem odd to me. Many people choose to make their content available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc as a way to reach a broader viewership who may not want to purchase the content without seeing it.
I think there's a difference between expecting them to give it out for free and asking if it's available elsewhere. If I watch something on Netflix, I know that Netflix has paid the creators of the content for the right to stream their content, and I've paid Netflix for the right to access content that they're streaming. Everyone's getting paid.
As for me ... I probably wouldn't buy this because I'm not generally a big documentary fan. If it was on Netflix, I might watch it (and then if I ended up loving it, I might buy it).
Yeah I don't think I would want to but it but if it was on Netflix or I could get like an iTunes rental that I would do.

Actually, the podcasters didn't make this documentary, they are just the subject of it. Tony Cortese is the filmmaker and this is his way of showing the disney community he enjoyed when he couldn't be at WDW himself. Its like his exploration of why people are drawn to disney by documenting the hard cores that up rooted life to not only come here but also share what is going on with everyone who can't be here. It sounds really interesting to me..

Silver Pin Studios is releasing on May 16th.. I'm not sure how they are distributing it and it might hit some theaters so maybe worth looking into more..

It does sound interesting, so I'd be looking forward to the release...

I heard about this too, but I can't remember where. It sounds cool. I hope I get to see it.

Actually, the podcasters didn't make this documentary, they are just the subject of it. Tony Cortese is the filmmaker and this is his way of showing the disney community he enjoyed when he couldn't be at WDW himself. Its like his exploration of why people are drawn to disney by documenting the hard cores that up rooted life to not only come here but also share what is going on with everyone who can't be here. It sounds really interesting to me..

Silver Pin Studios is releasing on May 16th.. I'm not sure how they are distributing it and it might hit some theaters so maybe worth looking into more..
That's why I said "creators" rather than "podcasters"

Bumping to see if anyone has bought and watched this yet? I pre-ordered it a while back and watched it over the weekend. It was good! It was interesting to hear how they got started and see the parks in the film as well. It was fun to watch them all interact with each other - seems like a great camaraderie.

Been meaning to watch, but keep forgetting to order. Stupid questions - can you start/stop/re-start the live stream? Can you view it multiple times? Thanx for any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter