Dream Staterooms for 5

ScooterPie

Scooter the "Wonder" dog!
Getting conflicting info online. Which Dream stateroom numbers sleep 5? Thank you!

We have a family of 5, and I tried to find a list online before we booked our first cruise. I assumed it would go by category, but like @HiStitch626 said only some in any given category will sleep 5. If you can, I would look at your booking online, and see what options it gives you to book. It might narrow it down at least. I've posted a few threads on here asking about stateroom A vs. stateroom B. Everyone will be more than happy to help you out. Good luck!

I believe the cat 8’s on deck 6 that sleep 5 are 6668, 6672, 6674, 6172, 6174. I think deck 7 is similar staterooms to the deck 6 ones. The cat 8’s on deck 8 that sleep 5 are 8668, 8670, 8170, 8172. I’m not sure which 8Bs on deck 9 sleep 5.

For verandas, only 4ABCD sleep 5, no longer 4E as far as I know.
Someone can correct me if any of this is wrong.

Another thing you can try is go to one of the newest, most unlikely to sell out sailings and select "5" for number sailing. That will only bring up rooms that are able to sleep all 5. Now, it's possible the ones you want aren't one of the first 8 DCL will show you, so cross reference with some of the sailings that are more sold to see if your room comes up.

Also, assuming DCL hasn't made room changes during the pandemic, I've found the thread that lanjudy quoted above to be very valuable. You can also cross reference with room reviews. I think DIS has room reviews, but I've also used this site:
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/cruise-planning/stateroom-explorer-reviews/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!