Dream Staterooms for 5

ScooterPie

Scooter the "Wonder" dog!
Getting conflicting info online. Which Dream stateroom numbers sleep 5? Thank you!

HiStitch626

Tookie bah wah bah!
Category 8 are the oceanview and category 4 are the verandahs some of which can accommodate 5.

CrawfordMomof3

Earning My Ears
We have a family of 5, and I tried to find a list online before we booked our first cruise. I assumed it would go by category, but like @HiStitch626 said only some in any given category will sleep 5. If you can, I would look at your booking online, and see what options it gives you to book. It might narrow it down at least. I've posted a few threads on here asking about stateroom A vs. stateroom B. Everyone will be more than happy to help you out. Good luck!

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• shaunacb

Mouseketeer
    I believe the cat 8’s on deck 6 that sleep 5 are 6668, 6672, 6674, 6172, 6174. I think deck 7 is similar staterooms to the deck 6 ones. The cat 8’s on deck 8 that sleep 5 are 8668, 8670, 8170, 8172. I’m not sure which 8Bs on deck 9 sleep 5.

For verandas, only 4ABCD sleep 5, no longer 4E as far as I know.
    Someone can correct me if any of this is wrong.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• vetrik

DIS Veteran
    This is a few years old so may not be entirely accurate, but I doubt they have removed beds from any rooms noted as sleeping 5.
    I found this post one of the more helpful resources when trying to figure out which Dream cabins slept 5. We were in a 4D (6106) that did have a murphy bed to sleep 5, but our friends in the connecting stateroom next door (6104) didn't have one.

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
    Another thing you can try is go to one of the newest, most unlikely to sell out sailings and select "5" for number sailing. That will only bring up rooms that are able to sleep all 5. Now, it's possible the ones you want aren't one of the first 8 DCL will show you, so cross reference with some of the sailings that are more sold to see if your room comes up.

Also, assuming DCL hasn't made room changes during the pandemic, I've found the thread that lanjudy quoted above to be very valuable. You can also cross reference with room reviews. I think DIS has room reviews, but I've also used this site:

Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.