"Dream" food, must haves?

I love the Muesli at breakfast. I tried to make it at home, but it wasn't as good. Perhaps I should have used cream instead of 1% milk...

The chicken Caesar wraps at Flo's are fabulous. Also the lemon cupcake(ette) from the coffee shop. The vegetarian ravioli at Royal Palace was amazing. I can't really comment on the desserts as most of mine were special made because of some of my allergies. So some things were made without some ingredients or had ingredients substituted, but they were all fabulous.

I eat so much smoked salmon in Cabanas that my feet swell up like balloons.

The pasta pursettes were good. I also really liked the pot stickers on pirate night. For main dishes I really liked the lobster. Most of the deserts were underwhelming, but I liked the crunchy walnut cake and the grand marnier soufle. Also, there was a dessert at cabanas that was some sort of hazelnut cake or torte that was very good. I only saw it the one day though.
At Palo brunch most of the food was good, but I LOVED the gorgonzola and grape pizza that people rave about. It really was amazing.

Mushroom polenta (not the risotto) at Palo....soooo yummy. Also the Muesli they have for breakfast at Cabanas is the same they have at Palo brunch, very good.

YASSSSS I was soooo not happy when they put the polenta on that wine menu tasting thing. But I always ask for it anyway and they oblige. It's the best app!!!!

Last trip I tried the grape and gorgonzola pizza mainly because people raved and raved about it. I didn't think it was anything to write home about but in fairness not a huge pizza lover generally, too dry for me.

How is the pizza on board? Is there an actual pizza shop?

"How Good?" is subjective. It's not the best pizza I've ever had. It is a thin crust pizza that may be warm at best. I would not choose to eat at this pizzeria on land. But there are many positives.

I will eat many slices as it is convenient to poolside. Open often and open late. They have a good selection. Memory from 2011 & 2013, at least two to three options at a time. It's great food when watching FunnelVision or for a late night snack. And it's right next to the Chicken Fingers!!! Yum!

My DW wants you all to know that she Loves the Chocolate covered strawberries from Palo. They are amazing!

Turkey cranberry sandwiches on the pool deck. My son and I had many of those. I don't even care for turkey or cranberry much, but I wanted something lite for a late lunch. Well after eating an undisclosed amount of those, DS and I were not even remotely hungry for dinner ;)

I swear they put something in the sauce to make it addicting lol! Thanks! I have been searching to find pictures of those sandwiches, it's a weird bond my son and I have. He still talks about that sandwich a year after the fact!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter