Dream Evening Entertainment?

Kwami

DIS Veteran
Inspired by the Fantasy Evening Entertainment? thread!

Does anyone have the evening entertainment schedule for the 4-night Dream Halloween cruises? Specifically, what's in the theater each night and which nights are fireworks and the Mousequerade Party?

Inspired by the Fantasy Evening Entertainment? thread!

Does anyone have the evening entertainment schedule for the 4-night Dream Halloween cruises? Specifically, what's in the theater each night and which nights are fireworks and the Mousequerade Party?

Believe was on the 1st and 4th night of our cruise and Beauty and the Beast was offered on the 2nd and 3rd. 2 shows each night.

Fireworks and the Mousequerade party are offered on both the 2nd and 3rd nights. 1st dinner seating people are assigned to the fireworks for the 2nd night and late dinner seating on the 3rd night.

Thanks! I was hoping that Beauty & the Beast was on the first and final night as a nice finale, but oh well. This will have to do!

Thanks! I was hoping that Beauty & the Beast was on the first and final night as a nice finale, but oh well. This will have to do!
I just returned from the Dream and coincidentally Beauty and the Beast was on the first and final night, because there was some sort of set malfunction on night three that required them to switch to Believe that night. Maybe you'll get a malfunction too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter