Dream BBB

InWonderlandMom

Earning My Ears
Can someone please share current prices of packages at BBB on board? The new procedure starting in May doesn't allow me to pick a package ahead of time. I am trying to budget accordingly. Thanks!

I don't have all the options, but DD got the dress with tiara and wand in March and it was right about $200. There were options cheaper and more expensive. If you google you should find a price sheet. Prices might have changed a little but likely not very much.

Can someone please share current prices of packages at BBB on board? The new procedure starting in May doesn't allow me to pick a package ahead of time. I am trying to budget accordingly. Thanks!

I'm finding *current* information hard to find, too, especially on hairstyles--even when I google with "2019" in there, I get old info. The best I can do is read tripadvisor reviews that are super fresh. I even found a couple that discuss the new BBB at GF! (Soft opening? CM preview?)

we always buy the dresses on Etsy prior to the cruise and we feel like we get a better dress for about the same price if not a little cheaper. Then we can book the package that is just hair, make up, and nails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter