Dream 4 Night, April 25, 2016

Hey guys! We are also sailing and this is our first Disney cruise! My mom, hubby, and four year old son will be sailing in a family ocean view stateroom. We are somewhere on deck five or six. My son is turning five on the day we set sail, so we are excited to celebrate his bday this way. I saw mention of FE groups previously on the thread and was hoping we could join in!

Hey guys! We are also sailing and this is our first Disney cruise! My mom, hubby, and four year old son will be sailing in a family ocean view stateroom. We are somewhere on deck five or six. My son is turning five on the day we set sail, so we are excited to celebrate his bday this way. I saw mention of FE groups previously on the thread and was hoping we could join in!

:welcome: EtaylorRN! Glad to have you sailing with us :boat:

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are on this cruise and are totally big into pin trading and looking to meet other Disney-ers! This is our 2nd Cruise and we plan on making a fish extender and some gifts. totally looking forward to all of it!

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are on this cruise and are totally big into pin trading and looking to meet other Disney-ers! This is our 2nd Cruise and we plan on making a fish extender and some gifts. totally looking forward to all of it!

:welcome: Not too much longer to wait! Glad to have you sailing with us! :boat:

Very very excited right now. Just booked my first DCL cruise (heck my first ever cruise) for my DD and I. Have heard wonderful things about the meets and fish extenders, hoping to get in on the fun!

Booked on this cruise with my 5 year old son. Our first cruise! Looking to join in on the fish extender fun!

Hello All,
This is our first Disney Cruise with (Hubby, myself, 4 year old son and 18 month old daughter). We are very excited. I'm interested in FE info. Who could help me out with that? Also for experienced cruisers, how has the nursery/day care experience been for anyone with a toddler?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate any info.
Erica F.

Hey everyone! Haven't been on here in a while. We're almost at the 100 day mark. I feel like once we get into double digits the time will FLY!

Was everyone able to sign up for the FE groups? We just closed group 3 and can start a 4th group! Let me know if anyone needs help signing up...pixiedust:
Hey! I would love some help on signing up for an FE group. It looks like some threads were taken down that might have had more info. I guess a 4th group could be started or we would love to be added to one. Thank you!

Hey! I would love some help on signing up for an FE group. It looks like some threads were taken down that might have had more info. I guess a 4th group could be started or we would love to be added to one. Thank you!

We do have an FE signup going. I tried pm'ing you but I think you need to have 10 posts. I'm on my phone right now, but when I get to a computer I'll see if I can link the Google doc for the signup.

Hello All,
This is our first Disney Cruise with (Hubby, myself, 4 year old son and 18 month old daughter). We are very excited. I'm interested in FE info. Who could help me out with that? Also for experienced cruisers, how has the nursery/day care experience been for anyone with a toddler?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate any info.
Erica F.

I mentioned this to EtaylorRN above, but I'll see if I can link the Google doc so you can sign up for the FE. Standby!

Here is the link for anyone interested in signing up for the FE group: <<removed>>

We decided to keep each group at 10 staterooms.

EDIT: I didn't know we aren't allowed to link to google docs. If you are interested in participating in an FE group for this sailing, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Here is the link for anyone interested in signing up for the FE group: <<removed>>

We decided to keep each group at 10 staterooms.

EDIT: I didn't know we aren't allowed to link to google docs. If you are interested in participating in an FE group for this sailing, please send me a PM.
I'd like to participate in an FE group, but having a hard time figuring out how to PM you. Help! :)

I'd like to participate in an FE group, but having a hard time figuring out how to PM you. Help! :)
To start a conversation, just click on the person's avatar or username you wish to converse with. Then click the "Start a conversation" link in the next window.

Hi All!

My husband is taking our 5 year old DD (ALONE!!!) on this cruise. I would love to have them meet other families cruising so they can meet and have playmates. My daughter is an only child, and my husband and I are soon to be divorced, so this is an opportunity for them to spend an amazing week together on the best cruise ever.

Feel free to PM me or lead me to a 'single parent' link? Thanks so much, and though we visit WDW yearly, this is their first cruise. I'm jealous!

Hi All!

My husband is taking our 5 year old DD (ALONE!!!) on this cruise. I would love to have them meet other families cruising so they can meet and have playmates. My daughter is an only child, and my husband and I are soon to be divorced, so this is an opportunity for them to spend an amazing week together on the best cruise ever.

Feel free to PM me or lead me to a 'single parent' link? Thanks so much, and though we visit WDW yearly, this is their first cruise. I'm jealous!
I am traveling alone with my 5 year old, only-child son! I've been separated from my husband for a little more than 3 years now, but this is our first vacation all alone. Would love to meet up and introduce the kids!

I am traveling alone with my 5 year old, only-child son! I've been separated from my husband for a little more than 3 years now, but this is our first vacation all alone. Would love to meet up and introduce the kids!

Hi,
I think that's a great idea- I will pm you later and maybe you guys can get in touch?
It's not me going, it's my STBX (soon to be ex) - I'm just trying to help them before cruising.
This will be exciting!
:)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter