Dream 4 Night, April 25, 2016

We just booked this cruise! It's our first. Our family is DH and I, our two girls (11 and 9 at time of travel) and our baby boy (who will be 15 months).

We have a deluxe family Oceanview w/verandah!

We are doing two nights at Disney before and after cruise. (Disney is our comfort zone, we go every year) but looking forward to our first cruise experience!! Want to know everything!!!

Welcome aboard we are also doing 2 days in disney we just booked the resort Monday after the dates were released can't wait

We just booked this cruise and I'm so excited! This will be my first cruise ever, Disney or otherwise. It will be myself, DH and 6 year old boy (he'll have just turned 7 by then) in a deluxe oceanview verandah room and my in-laws in the same type of room of their own both on either deck 9 or 10.

My in-laws have been on several Disney cruises but it's all new to the 3 of us! We are a Disney family though and we visit for 7-8 days every spring but decided to change it up this year and try a cruise for the beginning of our vacation and then following the cruise with 3 nights at WDW. I'm a fanatical Disney researcher/planner and have WDW down but I'm looking forward to learning more about the cruises before our trip. It's so cool to get to "meet" some of our fellow cruisers this way.

Last edited:
I JUST GOT THIS CRUISE AS A BDAY GIFT!! I am soooooo stinking excited I can't see straight!! This is my 2nd Cruise (first time, on the Wonder in 2000) but now I will have my husband and 5 year old daughter with me. Doing 3 days in the park prior. I. CANNOT. WAIT.!!!!

I JUST GOT THIS CRUISE AS A BDAY GIFT!! I am soooooo stinking excited I can't see straight!! This is my 2nd Cruise (first time, on the Wonder in 2000) but now I will have my husband and 5 year old daughter with me. Doing 3 days in the park prior. I. CANNOT. WAIT.!!!!

:welcome: MountainBelle Glad to have you sailing with us!

My mil and mom were looking to go to Palo brunch has any previous dcl cruisers been, and any info I should pass along to them

My mil and mom were looking to go to Palo brunch has any previous dcl cruisers been, and any info I should pass along to them

We have gone to at least one Palo brunch every cruise. It's a buffet style meal with a wide variety of choices.
Here are a few pictures :flower3:
Desert

Main Course choices

Small portion of the appetizers they offer

All plated up

So excited! This will be the first Disney Cruise for my family and I. My husband and 2 daughters (7 & 4), and I can't wait to venture out of the Disney resorts we are accustomed to and into the vast blue sea - Disney-style of course! We will be staying in a concierge room on deck 12 and look forward to joining in on a FE group (although I have no idea how and I hear mixed feelings about concierge guests joining FE groups due to the difficulty of access to our rooms). Any thoughts on how this might work out for us?

I always get super excited when I see pictures of Palo brunch! Me and the hubby really want to try it this time since we won't have our kiddies to worry about. The hubby is an extremely picky eater though so has anyone that has gone before think there will still be stuff for him to enjoy? (he is not big on veggies or seafood. he is a meat a potatoes guy)

Hey everybody! I am going on the cruise with my wife and our three daughters. We are going with close family friends and their daughters. They are the only people I know personally that are on the same level of Disney nerdiness as us (I won't count any of you, since I'm sure you are all as crazy as we are). Anyway, our friends signed up for the early dining time, but it's no longer available for us. With our kids being so young (2,3,5), we would really prefer the earlier time. Are any of you on the early dining time for this trip that might be willing to swap with my family??? Thanks in advance for the consideration. Can't wait to see everybody out there.

Just booked up for this cruise today, will be myself & family. 2nd cruise on the Dream, cannot wait. Bumped up into a 4-night cruise for maximum ship time without hindering our plans at WDW after the cruise.

Hey everybody! I am going on the cruise with my wife and our three daughters. We are going with close family friends and their daughters. They are the only people I know personally that are on the same level of Disney nerdiness as us (I won't count any of you, since I'm sure you are all as crazy as we are). Anyway, our friends signed up for the early dining time, but it's no longer available for us. With our kids being so young (2,3,5), we would really prefer the earlier time. Are any of you on the early dining time for this trip that might be willing to swap with my family??? Thanks in advance for the consideration. Can't wait to see everybody out there.

We wanted the early dining time also but all that was left was the late sitting. No big deal, the Disney representative phoned DCL for us & put us on the "standby" list for the early seating incase there are drop outs. If you haven't done something similar it might be worth calling, otherwise she suggested asking when arriving on the ship - I believe one of the dining rooms is open for you to request the change in times.

We are travelling with a bunch of friends and family and requested main dining. We had some friends join after we booked and only second seating was available. They called DCL and were put on a waiting list. When they logged in a few days later they had already been moved to main dining. Give them a call and asked to be put on the main dining waiting list. Odds are pretty good you'll get main dining. Disney aims to please!

We are travelling with a bunch of friends and family and requested main dining. We had some friends join after we booked and only second seating was available. They called DCL and were put on a waiting list. When they logged in a few days later they had already been moved to main dining. Give them a call and asked to be put on the main dining waiting list. Odds are pretty good you'll get main dining. Disney aims to please!

Thanks! We're a bunch of Disney nerds, but this is our first time cruising. I appreciate the tip.

Gosh, haven't been here in awhile... look at the activity! :hyper2:

:welcome: to all the new people! :dogdance: Glad to have you all sailing with us! Time is marching on, this cruise will be here before you know it!

Hi guys! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. It will be my son - 13 and daughter - 11 and we're all super excited! (Well, son is as excited as a 13 year can be. :)) I need to catch up on all your posts. Has a FE group been set up?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter