downtown Disney?

dis4me

<font color=navy>Has experienced the original Magi
Is there anything for the kids to do at DD? Is it similar to the one in Orlando? Is there a list anywhere as to what is located there.?

Build-a-Bear Workshop
AMC Movie Theater
Shop (World of Disney Store)
Ice Cream and Candy Shop
Hair Wraps
Peoplewatch
Musicians on weekends

It's similar to the one in WDW, maybe not as large. You might want to check Disneyland's official site, but they also have a Lego Store and ESPN Zone if your kids are older and like to play games. The last time I was there (Oct 2001), they had lots of pin carts too, if your kids are into pin-trading.

Thanks So it is not a whole day affair.A couple of hours there seems like enough.
Thanks for the info

<font color=navy>The Disneyland Hotel is at one end of Downtown Disney. You can drive your own little jungle cruise boats there (last time I looked it was $2 a token or 3 for $5). There are also "waterfalls" there that you can "explore" & walk on the paths, and there is a koi pond there - depending on what time of day you're there, you can help feed the koi fish. You can also walk to the Paradise Pier Hotel, and take their glass elevator up & get a view of DCA, or you can explore the grounds at Grand Californian Hotel. There is a huge, beautiful lobby there with a big fireplace.

Besides the hair wrap, there is a tattoo booth, caricature drawings, etc. You can easily take up a few hours of time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter