Downloadable Disney Ringtones

When Get In Now says you pay X amount for 3 uses, does that mean that after your phone rings 3 times, it goes back to your preset ringtone? The only time I have used Get It Now was to download Tetris, which was extremely addicting! :)

I just got the LG vx3200 phone. I have been looking for Disney ringtones with no luck. Can anyone help me? PLEASE :confused: .

Originally posted by MagicalMom
When Get In Now says you pay X amount for 3 uses, does that mean that after your phone rings 3 times, it goes back to your preset ringtone? The only time I have used Get It Now was to download Tetris, which was extremely addicting! :)

3x means you can download 3 different ringtones one time. You can use it as much as you like BUT if you delete the tone for some reason you must pay again to download it again. You are just paying for the download.

Originally posted by ddisney333
I just got the LG vx3200 phone. I have been looking for Disney ringtones with no luck. Can anyone help me? PLEASE :confused: .

I have a LG6000. You should be able to use any midi file. The question is how to get it to your phone. I can either e-mail it to myself as a picture attachment or use a data cable attached to my computer (which is what I use now because it doesn't cost anything to upload the files).

I have a lot of midi's if you want to e-mail me as to which ones you would like I'll e-mail them to you if I have them.

Sounds good. If you PM me I will give you my email. I hope this works. I want a Disney Tone really bad. If this dont work I am getting a new phone. Thanks again.

Originally posted by SplshMtn99
....I have a 2 yr old Nokia....and that's how I found my "When You Wish Upon A Star". It did take a bit of looking however to find it on a US site. Most seem to be UK sites.....and I didn't want to be involved with paying for a text message from UK. My phone is thru Cingular.
We do not have Cingular, but we have Nokia 5100 series phones. Can they download anything? Anybody know??

Originally posted by hrh_disney_queen
Yep, it's Verizon...Thanks so much...Now if I can just figure out how to work the phone, I'll be fine!! ( I may try "It's a Small World just to bother other people!!)

Hey!! Mine plays It's a Small World. Unless it's DH calling then it plays Summer Nights from Grease!

My screen shot is Tink. We have T-Mobile though!

Since my original phone was stolen when my DD used it. I had to replace it (No insurance) I now have a Verizon Samsung sch-a650. I cannot find any Disney tones for it. :sad2:

I tried the Get it Now and there is no longer the Magic Kingdom option. How can I now get my Disney tones? I so want the Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride on my phone.

if you have a cingular plan, they have a ton of downloadable disney items. you could go to the cingular web site and preview them. choose what you want, then download them from your phone. disney ringtones usually cost between 2-4$. on my phone i have: kiss the girl, under the sea, beauty and the beast, mickey mouse march, whole new world, be our guest, circle of life, hakuna matata, small world, and my favorite, bippity, boppity, boo! also they have many disney voice tones, i have buzz lightyear saying:"incoming communication.....that must be star command with our next mission". well anyhow good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter