Downgrade AP from 3 park to 2 park?

Is this possible at renewal time? I know you can always upgrade :)

I can't say for sure, but when Seasonal Annual Passes came out, I asked about renewing from Power to Seasonal. They said that since it was new, there was not a renewal rate. The next year though I was able to downgrade my family's passes from Power to Seasonal and only paid the Seasonal renewal rate. You can call the AP line and ask, but based on my similar experience, I would think you could do that. Good luck, and please report back here for others wondering the same question.

I can't say for sure, but when Seasonal Annual Passes came out, I asked about renewing from Power to Seasonal. They said that since it was new, there was not a renewal rate. The next year though I was able to downgrade my family's passes from Power to Seasonal and only paid the Seasonal renewal rate. You can call the AP line and ask, but based on my similar experience, I would think you could do that. Good luck, and please report back here for others wondering the same question.
Interesting! I plan to call tomorrow so I will update!

Sorry for the delay, if anyone was following... called today and was told I could downgrade as long as it was at renewal time/end of the year for the pass!

Perhaps someone knows this that is following...

Let's say I have a seasonal pass, and decide 4 months in I want to upgrade to one of the higher passes. Is it:

Pay regular difference between seasonal and higher pass, no pro rating, expiration date stays the same?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts