double posting when hitting reply only once

Fast Pass

DIS Veteran
I have a technical question. I can't figure out where to post so hopefully you can help.
First, I use dial up and the service is awful(something to do with the location of my house I can't get DSL) sometimes when I am posting a question or replying the internet is cut off. When I reestablish connecting, I find that my question has been posted twice although I hit the reply button once and the connection was lost midway through the message being sent. Sometimes when I am replying the same thing happens. I make sure I only hit the reply button once so I can't think of what I am doing wrong. Can you help? I have called my Internet provider and they were no help what so ever. Thanks

I originally posted this on the wrong section,sorry!
I don't know if this is related to the multiple e-mail question or not, sorry if I am double asking.

I'm guessing it does have something to do with the disconnect, but I really have no way of testing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter