• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Door Decor

Just got off Oasis and I would say basically, no. It was kinda a bummer. We had three cabins together so we made 8x10 magnets with our Cruise Nickname, then each of our names on our specific doors. It did help the guys find there way home one night.

Down the hall a group had some bendy flamingos on their doorknobs and a suite the other way had a huge surprise birthday banner. So on our hallway, front elevators to back elevators that was it.

Just got off Oasis and I would say basically, no. It was kinda a bummer. We had three cabins together so we made 8x10 magnets with our Cruise Nickname, then each of our names on our specific doors. It did help the guys find there way home one night.

Down the hall a group had some bendy flamingos on their doorknobs and a suite the other way had a huge surprise birthday banner. So on our hallway, front elevators to back elevators that was it.
Hmmm.... I think I want to do something, but I can't find any sort of policy about door decor on RC's website. I may just take some magnets and call it a day. Do you mind me asking where you had yours personalized? Here? Etsy?

We made our own. We printed out the decor and then added it to full sheets of magnets. We've had a FB group through our planning and boarded with matching tshirts - all with the them.

I'm glad we did, that ship is huge and the guys could never find our rooms without it. But I will say being the second week of September - we did have a huge percentage of guests who were not from the USA. So maybe that is more something we have fun with.

Pirates%20amp%20Wenches%20I%20167.jpg

Pirates%20amp%20Wenches%20I%20168.jpg

Pirates%20amp%20Wenches%20I%20169.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter