Dooney & Bourke, swing and a miss

BobaFettFan

Bounty Hunter Hunter
I'm not sure what I expected for the 50th design, but I just can't get behind it. Will it sell out? Sure. Will my family get one? No

The Disneyland 60th bag was amazing. It got my wife excited to see the WDW50th and it just doesn't hit as hard.

There was a dark and bright design for Disneyland. Here's hoping there's a second pattern.

https://disneydooney.com/walt-disney-world-50th-anniversary-by-dooney-and-bourke/
I have it on great experience that for every person that doesn't like a D&B design, there are millions of other women that just LOVE it.

I have it on great experience that for every person that doesn't like a D&B design, there are millions of other women that just LOVE it.

D&B is super hit or miss for me. I'm a big Belle fan, but can't get behind most of the white-space bags. They get soooo dirty. Honestly, the only ones I've loved lately have been the DVC patterns. That, and the wallet I've had for years and refuse to give up on.

Do you think this will be popular enough to be sold out before February? We aren't going to the parks till then and I feel weird buying it online before we go.

D&B is super hit or miss for me. I'm a big Belle fan, but can't get behind most of the white-space bags. They get soooo dirty. Honestly, the only ones I've loved lately have been the DVC patterns. That, and the wallet I've had for years and refuse to give up on.
My wife probably likes her green jungle book one with the matching wallet the best.

I kind of like it and if I were buying any more I'd probably buy it. I work from home all but one day a week now and the rest of time when I leave the house don't carry a purse so I don't need another one. I own at least 10 Disney D&B's.

I kind of like the print but the black leather is really throwing it off for me. I've been pretty underwhelmed by a lot of the recent D&B designs except IASW.

From a distance, it looks too similar to my HM Dooney. I will probably give it a pass unless it looks better in person.

Not into this pattern or several of the more recent Dooneys, tbh. Still curious that we didn't get a pattern for The Rise of Skywalker. I have the other two SW purses for the Sequel Trilogy.

I have two DVC Dooneys but I like this one. Unfortunately I found it yesterday and the tote is sold out on shop disney. I am going on a DCL cruise Nov. 5, do they have them on there? Or in the airport Disney shop? Or will they be restocked on shop disney?

Sigh, I've been waiting for this is a big no for me.

Yes, I’ve been waiting too. I have a couple, but I tend to be picky and I’m not going to pay for something I don’t love. This is just... tacky. Why not something subtle? I agree that the DL 60th was amazing. This mustard yellow, purple, Mickey and Minnie splashed all over it (it’s the PARK that turned 50, not them!) monstrosity is just not what I had in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter