Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I have this bag in the solid black but I'm thinking of branching out and getting it in color and I noticed it on the ShopDisney site for the first time in a long time..

Does anyone know if these are available in the parks as I'd like to pick my pattern/layout of the design....

Is there a list somewhere of the stores in the Orlando parks/Disney springs that have Dooneys?
We are headed down next month and I have my eye on few bags but really want to get good placements so no ordering online.

@pinkxray I don't know that I've ever personally seen a list, though I'd guess that one probably exists somewhere. My favorite place to buy them at Disney World is Ever After at Disney Springs. They have a large selection and seem to get good quantities of each bag, and the cast members have always been very kind and patient with me when I'm looking for good placement on bags. I have also purchased from or seen them in large quantities at Uptown Jewelers in the MK and at the former MouseGear in Epcot, but I haven't been to WDW since Creations Shop opened. That little shop right past the World Showcase park entry gate has also had a few of them in the past...I think it's called World Traveler. One of the shops on Sunset Blvd. in DHS also carries them...I think it might be Once Upon a Time? And there's also a store in AK that has them too -- I think it was called Discovery Trading Company the last time I was there (early 2020). You can also often find them in the deluxe hotel shops -- I've definitely seen them at the CR, GF, Poly, and YC. There are probably more stores that carry them that I've neglected to mention, but that should give you a start at least. Happy shopping! :)

New Santa tails bags up online . Tote and crossbody disney dogs in Christmas attire. Really cute!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

They are already sold out!!!

I can't believe I missed this! None of my usual sources knew this drop was coming! I tried to purchase as soon as I read this and they were already gone. :worried:

FYI if anyone's looking for it, the Walt's Lodge tote just popped back in stock!

ETA: I did receive both the tote and the crossbody from my Walt's Lodge order late last week. I love the pattern, and placement was shockingly fantastic on both! However, had I known that the Santa Tails line was coming, I would've only ordered one or the other and tried to get the Santa line. I only purchase the holiday bags and the ones with animals (to rein myself in, lol), and I've been a lifelong animal lover, longtime shelter volunteer, and have 4 rescue pets of my own. I'm positively crushed that I missed out on this line, so I am still hoping that some may pop back in stock in the coming days. :)

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

They are already sold out!!!

I can't believe I missed this! None of my usual sources knew this drop was coming! I tried to purchase as soon as I read this and they were already gone. :worried:
Oh no! I’m so sorry. I’ll try to keep checking and will post if they pop up,again. One weird thing the description said faux leather trim and I really hope that is an error because the photos look like leather .

Oh no! I’m so sorry. I’ll try to keep checking and will post if they pop up,again. One weird thing the description said faux leather trim and I really hope that is an error because the photos look like leather .
You are so kind. :) I completely appreciate that this is a first world problem and am kind of embarrassed by my overreaction, lol! But I really appreciate your post and willingness to let us know if you see them pop back in stock. I'm checking obsessively, haha!

I noticed the same about the faux leather trim description, and also thought that the photos looked like leather. It will be interesting to see what actually ships. It occurred to me that it could be an attempt to move away from leather on some of their bags, but it seems like that might have been highlighted in a more prominent way if it had been. I have some vegan friends who won't buy these bags because of the leather trim, and it occurred to me that particularly on a bag that featured animals it might make sense to make it leather-free...but it seems like if they'd gone to the trouble to do that, they would have advertised that fact in some way, or partnered with an animal welfare organization of some kind and maybe donated a percentage of the purchase price. Total speculation on my part, of course, lol!

check the website right now if you are interested in the santa tails mini backpack! it is available!
Thanks for the heads up!

I was actually at WDW from 11/30 and just got home today. It was crazy how readily available the Santa Tails line was in person! I found the tote, crossbody, and backpack at every park and at Disney Springs, and the tote came home with me. :) I was also able to snag a crossbody off the website when it popped back in stock over Thanksgiving week.

Thanks for the heads up!

I was actually at WDW from 11/30 and just got home today. It was crazy how readily available the Santa Tails line was in person! I found the tote, crossbody, and backpack at every park and at Disney Springs, and the tote came home with me. :) I was also able to snag a crossbody off the website when it popped back in stock over Thanksgiving week.
that's great! so happy you found what you wanted : ) i think being there and picking out the actual bag is the best possible way to buy one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter