dooney and bourke at shopdisney.com

lynnzrae

Mouseketeer
Good Morning,

I am in love with a dooney and bourke disney print wallet on shopdisney.com but the idea of spending $158 is a little hard for me to pallet. Does anyone know if this stuff ever goes on sale? TIA

The only time D&B goes on sale is if the pattern isn't selling well. My Disney Visa discount code does work for a small savings (10%, I think).

Sadly, that code won't work on Dooney and Bourkes. Ebay is an option, but they are usually over retail, not under. If you love the print and really want it, I'd suggest you get it now as prices for popular prints tend to go up and a lot of prints don't go on sale.

I know that I've gotten AP and DVC Member discounts when purchasing them at WDW, but have never tried it online.

I had been watching them for a while as well, as I am frugal and can’t imagine spending that much money for a wallet or purse. I have never seen them on sale but on Black Friday Disney was having “percent off” sales and I was able to get my Dooney with a20% off coupon and free shipping. I was pleasantly surprised. Merry Christmas to me!

Good luck to you!

Have you tried character warehouse? Sometimes they carry the same items as the parks.

Good Morning,

I am in love with a dooney and bourke disney print wallet on shopdisney.com but the idea of spending $158 is a little hard for me to pallet. Does anyone know if this stuff ever goes on sale? TIA

I know it's a hefty price tag, but I absolutely LOVE mine. I've used it every day since I bought it. I have the Mary Poppins wallet and clip the strap on for quick runs out every weekend. I did use my AP discount on the app, but I still think it's worth the full price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter