• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Don't Want Candlelight Processional Dinner Package...

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
...and am having difficulty getting a dining reservation towards the end of November. Does anyone know if they hold a huge number of reservations for the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package that get released at some point prior to the evening if the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package doesn't get booked? (And if so, does anyone know how much in advance they might release the reservations???)

Does that make sense?

I dont know if they hold tables (but it wouldnt surprise me) BUT if your talking thanksgiving week....the parks are real crowded which could effect reservations

They do pull tables from regular inventory for the CP.Not sure if they release them back to regular inventory if they are not booked.

It may be worthwhile to check those restaurants if they have CP availability as well. Not to book it, but just to see what total availability looks like. Otherwise, you may be waiting for free reservations to open up, when there aren't any to be had.

It may also depend on the restaurant. If it's Le Cellier, don't count on anything opening up because their CP package is only for lunch and is likely fully booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter