Don't laugh, question about characters at 1900 park fare

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I saw that it is a Cinderella dinner there. What characters have you seen? And, I did read that the mice Suzy and Perla are there.... (now don't laugh.....), how do you know which mouse is Suzy and which is Perla???

Thanks!

We saw the Fairy Godmother in the Lobby. Cinderella and Prince Charming in the dining room and yes, Suzy and Perla in the dining room. Suzy and Perla have on different colored dresses. That is how you tell them apart.

I finally figured out how to tell Suzy and Perla apart when we went in May. Perla wears the Purple dress (2 P's) so Suzy wears the Green dress. I have it on video too. Now if they ever change the color of their dresses I'm in big trouble ;) Have fun.

Laurie

We saw these same characters last Friday and Perla does wear the purple dress and Suzy the green. I didn't know until Suzy came by and signed, then I knew that the other would be Perla - ;) ! They were really cute and played with the kids, kissed them on the heads, etc.
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter