DONATIONS (AllThings Rewarded,GreenPoints,CreationRewards)

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
All Things Rewarded you can donate points you can e-mail ATR with how many points you would like to donate here is the email [email]support@allthingsrewarded.com[/email]

I just started this program and only have a few points but am going to donate all of them so far they have collected over 10,000 I do not know how that relates in dollar amounts.

Mal

Bitcards - with only 2 points a day I knew I would never be able to get anything. 500 pt = $2.00.

The September 11th Fund

Thank you for your support in this time of crisis in the United States of America.

Terrorist Attacks
On September 11, 2001, America was hit with the worst strike of terrorism in history. Attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon in Washington D.C., have resulted in countless injuries and the loss of thousands of lives.

Your Support is Needed
In response to these attacks, United Way and The New York Community Trust have established The September 11th Fund. Your contribution will be used to mobilize resources to respond to the urgent needs of victims and their families affected by these attacks. You may specify which city you would like your donation directed to.

Please note, 100% of your contribution will be used to support needed services for victims and their families. United Way and The New York Community Trust are underwriting all administrative costs.

Greenpoints lets you donate to the United Way. The only problem is that you can only enter a 5 digit zip code. I emailed them on how I(we) can donate to this fund. I'll let you all know what I hear.

Here's Greenpoints response:
Thank you for your recent email to S&H Greenpoints. You may use the Zip
Code 10005 for the WTC location. Thank you for your generous donation.
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Melissa
Customer Care Representative
customerservice@greenpoints.com

I am donating all my greenpoints 1,200 to the united way Sept.11 fund I do not expect that everyone do this but please give what ever you can.

Thanks

Mal

I have just donated my 1570 Greenpoints to United Way under the zip code of 10005...I wish I had more to donate to them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter